SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

There was a reason I asked Ortellus and co. not to have High Command appoint a commander but he insisted

It’s also the reason my own character had to call the Horde to appoint a commander

4 Likes

When considering the allegations of leaked naked photos, transphobic rants and generally an unrepentant attitude toward this kind of unabashed toxicity (and illegality), I think it’s a difficult thing to try to say “but everyone was in the wrong”.

12 Likes

You realize that going ‘NO U’ is proving his point, right?

1 Like

Chook was juggling some ideas with me about the campaign well before it was announced. It was never supposed to be an order from High Command.

5 Likes

I can safely note I’ve been the target of some transphobic rants in the past from some of the people involved in this drama, so it’s not surprising.

6 Likes

People in glass houses don’t throw stones.

5 Likes

yet here you are, flinging them all over the place.

btw cheaoka, if you do ever do something similar, don’t allow human RPers to have any form of leading positions. Everyone could have told you how that’d go.

6 Likes

It’s a great shame but no, I’m not surprised. It’s weirdly prevalent in certain circles, as best I can tell.

Doing all this and then trying to claim some kind of moral highground is pretty repulsive, so Cheaoka seems well within her right to pull the plug (along with the Horde guilds).

9 Likes

Oh the irony

he said, failing to make any form of a point.

1 Like

I’m unsure what to make of all this. I personally enjoyed the roleplay that was being presented and I believe the rest of the guild did so as well. The battles seemed to go rather well, and the griefing was kept to a bare minumum, so from a pure roleplaying perspective I can not see what went -wrong-.

Although I did hear some talk of childish behavior coming from the Horde side I was not inclined to give that much merit without seeing any of the conversations myself. Now I read here that it was apparently the Alliance side that was doing such and it just really makes it seem like flinging mud both ways.

In conclusion I’d like to see more roleplay like this, although I’d rather not see it end in some drama that apparently happened that over 90% of the people know nothing about.

Disappointing it had to end this way.

9 Likes

You’re welcome to explain the irony. Snide remarks doesn’t exactly support your case, it only makes you seem utterly unapologetic for highly unpleasant behaviour.

Besides, there’s such a thing as accepting fault, apologising for it and calling out poor actions from the other side.

2 Likes

Is that humanism?

Absolutely, even gnome RPers > human RPers easily.

2 Likes

Imagine winning a war by abandoning all holdings to the other Faction, gg Horde. Besides this, the deflecting done by Horde onto Alliance, after flaming us 24/7, has left a definitive bad taste in my mouth, that I hope is washed out by the next RP-PVP campaign.

2 Likes

Mission failed, you’ll get us next time!

3 Likes

Does it change the fact that until yesterday when it all boiled over the Alliance sat patiently in Discord while the Horde let their kids basically throw eggs at their house? Nah.

btw if anyone wants some good examples of the horde’s behaviour i have some fresh gyazos

2 Likes

By that you mean ranting in your own private discord

12 Likes

and this excuses transphobic rants and cheating how?

3 Likes

Yeah, almost like you ranting in your own private discord about stuff that I was doing? shocker!!!

2 Likes