SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Imagine scrolling up where there’s evidence backing me up that this was going to be the outcome regardless of winner

10 Likes

Hear, hear.

Since when is role-play a game? It should be character developing, story driven and enjoyable! Screw all of this needless drama.

Death to the Horde.

I’m starting to think Argent Dawn is a trainwreck.

Just a tad.

1 Like

Seems to be a bit of trouble in paradise here.

Come on chaps, the campaign is over. Let’s just try to learn from our mistakes, remember what we enjoyed about it and try to think about the next campaign!

Better yet, let’s get our IC stories and achievements typed up for others to enjoy.

9 Likes

Let today be known as the day that Horde decided that all Alliance players [quote=“Cheaoka-argent-dawn, post:244, topic:9477”]
are more than happy to post people’s nudes, go on transphobic rants, and target and bully those who dared to call them out on it.
[/quote]
And thus are bad-rp. Great community building.

Great quote system, btw blizz.

2 Likes

Imagine not posting the context

3 Likes

RIP Discord :sob:

1 Like

Banning an entire faction due to a few people and not mentioning the context there? Nice.

3 Likes

“Banning”

You don’t have the right to just come to any campaign. It doesn’t matter who you are, I have the right to decide who comes to what I make

16 Likes

Just wait till that exhausted community moderator gets ahold of this on Monday morning! Many happy returns @ArgentDawn-EU. :cake:

Chook is not obliged to make campaigns for anyone. If he feels that a particular person or group of people are likely to cause more trouble than it’s worth then you can’t blame him for not providing for them.

10 Likes

Hey koiffen you dropped this I think.

Of course Chook is allowed to block people from their campaigns, but the method of choosing said people is rather unfair for all Alliance folks who played the game fairly.

2 Likes

Cheaoka specifically noted that it was the leaders who seemed to OK it. If the perpetrators weren’t immediately removed from their guilds and completely ejected from the campaign, then she has a pretty good point.

2 Likes

You mean like The Three Hammers?

I’ll happily have them again.

16 Likes

Good, tell them then.

They already know.

9 Likes

We have a cool dwarf and weren’t involved OOC at all, can we come too?

You realize he said he wasn’t gonna allow alliance publically, right?
That doesn’t mean no alliance at all, it just means he’ll pick and choose. Show you’re decent (and capable of reading) and you too can probably get on the goodboi list.

2 Likes