SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

It’s me. It’s just some proof that this was not invented out of the blue.

1 Like

You can have either of those, but calling out something by definition surprising because you didn’t see it coming is really weird.

3 Likes

again, leads right back to the whole thing we discussed about meta-gaming.

You failed to set the terms appropriately, if you didn’t bring this detail up when organising. Alternatively, you’re making it up right now because you’re a salty wench.

You failed to set the terms appropriately, if you didn’t bring this detail up when organising.

if you didn’t bring this detail up when organising.

Note for next time, in that case.

2 Likes

Why can’t we all just get along?

1 Like

Metagaming is not OOC communication, but taking OOC information IC, it does not apply here.

2 Likes

Why do they have to do that apart from satisfying your tremendous unibrow ego?

Be happy someone bothers to still make campaigns. This just fels like petulence and a hurt pride over an event organized on a video game.

3 Likes

What sort of punishment will all the alliance guilds receive for fighting in this undesignated region?

Public executions before the Catehdral?

1 Like

Deeefinitely does when folks are saying chook is just making all this up right now to get one over on the alli players.

:popcorn: in ten characters

12 Likes

I think the horde guilds are going to have to come enforce those consequences they want so badly.

1 Like

I believe there is enough commentary about the Alliance that I will not add to that at the moment.

Thank you to Cheaoka for creating this campaign. It was an interesting premise and it has allowed me to interact and develop the character that I play further.

Thank you to Yasmyr as the Scout Commander, and every Scout that I got to roleplay with. Here’s to future hit-and-run shenanigans!

To the rest of the Horde roleplayers, I have been reminded again (though I did know it already) why it is so much better to wear red, both IC and OOC.

6 Likes

They all get the highest praises for routing some of the Horde’s best fighters without even being told to go and do it.

True patriots.

7 Likes

So is the Horde’s one not also built up to being faked, then? Because if the Alliance one is so easily faked by it being a dead zone, when we are calling up as many forces as possible to stop Horde threats, which you know, why wouldn’t the Alliance want to go up there to stop the Horde? Then surely the Horde’s one is a load of rubbish too. And if the Alliance side organisers weren’t informed about that from the start, then that’s such a stupid pulling it out of nowhere “Twist”

2 Likes

Lord knows noble houses etc never roll with consequences, by themselves.

We have a few sacrificial burnings lined up. It’s gunna be lit. :fire::fire:

You’ll not escape me simply by jumping that cliff!

Sometimes you’ll have to enter a campaign without knowing the final twist from the beginning. It’s just how it is.

1 Like

Just like this expansion huh

End yourself in 18

4 Likes