SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Nightwing Sentinels are in. Further Horde signups required to let more Alliance guilds in.

2 Likes

I’ll stab you!

2 Likes

I also want to sign up as Alliance Individual, hopefully I can have a go at the Sun Hawks in glorious aerial combat.

Guild name-The Sixth Legion
numbers 10-12,
Alliance Front Liners, Looking forward to this!

I’ll be attending as an individual, if it’s not all closed!!

Well, I’ll reserve a sign up and hope it gets unrestricted in the future. I might not join immediately, though, but I will.

COME ON, HORDE, WHERE ARE THOSE SIGN UPS, AREN’T YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?!

Alliance guild, The Three Hammers, 5-12 people.

Hopefully Horde will be able to muster up enough. Good luck.

1 Like

The Sisterhood would sign up but we are currently having an internal debate. On one hand, we need a client who can afford us to be even willing to go all the way up there.

On the other hand, I personally find the opportunities for sabotage, assassination and espionage severely lacking for us to warrant participation.

We are open to creative suggestions coming from either faction but know that we will never let ourselves be hired by NPCs. Due to our price (which is steep enough for some characters to retort with who do you take me for, Prince Anduin!?, much to our pleasure) we can IC afford to say no if we don’t like a deal. :>

Last RP-PvP campaign we were actually under Alliance employ but nobody ever found out, not even the Alliance. I have nooooooooo idea if this would plausibly work here.

We’re like 15-18 active guild members, out of 19.
For those who are interested in seeing us in this campaign, feel free to hop aboard the Sisterhood’s discord to discuss! https://discord.gg/ZmFBupt

1 Like

HEllo, WEIRD Company may have to pull out of this one due to unforeseen circumstances. I hope the Alliance give the Horde the ol’ one-two on our behalf!

Lionblade wish to sign up. We will be between 10-15. Also offer to take in people who go alone.

3 Likes

I strongly suggest we use the following as hymn for our guild:

“Slashing through the Orcs
With a good two-handed blade
Stomping over corpses
And in the gore we bathe
Mace on helmet rings
Making bodies fly
What fun to sing our SLAYING song
And watch these HORDIES die!
Oh, ring their heads with swords and spells
Don’t let 'em get away!
We’re brave and bold for blood and gore
We’ll spill a lot today!
Oh, ring their heads with guns and shells
Don’t let ‘em get away!
We’ll hack and slash and blast and trash
And blow these trolls away!
Crashing through the door
Into Sylvanas’ hall
Our Priestess casts a void bolt
And out her gargoyles fall!
Elven bowstrings sing
Making tauren fall
And our scout finds a secret door
Into their babies’ hall!
Oh, ring their bells with swords and spells
Don’t let 'em get away!”

3 Likes

Sons of Silver have been added to the Alliance list. More signups required on Horde to allow another A-side guild in.

2 Likes

Well, do you mind putting me in the queue for the Alliance guilds?

Alliance Guild, Covenant of Lordaeron, 5-10 people.

Remember to get your Elixir of Cross Speech thingies in New Dalaran Underbelly by the goblin. Very nice Blizzard added Cross fac speech back

5 Likes

Darkmello (IC= Dar’Mello) signing up for the Alliance as an individual!
Reason: After finding a new purpose for his powers, he decided to fight for the Alliance to gain control of Azeroth.

1 Like

The Hilted Blade

Guild Master: Kalious

Estimated Members: 4-6

Goal: A group of Knight-Errants, Workers, Mecenaries and all of the above. With the war raging on, those of the Hilted Blade strive for victory against the Horde’s forces alongside their Alliance allies in hopes to end the conflict that has forever been raging on.

oi lads birthday bashes for lawson.

2 Likes

I’d like to queue up for the Alliance sign-ups as an individual, please.
Ic reasoning: Answering the call to arms

Signups will be closing on Thursday the 20th. Get your fellow Horde guilds to check out the thread!!!

Also change of plan, there will be a council held Horde-side in Orgrimmar on Friday 21st at 20:00 realm time to decide on who the commander and officers should be.

Alliance date for a pre-campaign meeting TBA

4 Likes

Sisterhood still has no compelling reason to sign up, apologies Alliance. Maybe somebody will answer our query within the coming three days and help us work around the chief objection detailed in my post earlier - otherwise good luck :>

1 Like