SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

I want to sign up to! Just me! Helping Horde!

2 Likes

What’s your Horde name?

1 Like

Sva’yaa the Horde Operative!

While the sign-ups for Alliance guilds are close, I along with the Tideforged Corsairs wouldn’t mind providing safe passage to any Alliance guilds whom look to spice up the experience with a nautical adventure as a pre-lude.

Please contact me if you’re intereted.

2 Likes

Bit strange but I’ll bring my Hordies along to help, either my 110 Huntress or my low level odd Nightbourne

We’ve been interested and are willing to aid with the War, with all our disciplined and loyal members in the Sixth Legion, if you need any information about us we have an AA Page and are willing to answer any questions you may have, we would gladly appreciate an invitation to the event!

Feel free to check the Argent Archives page: The Sixth Legion.

We are arriving with 13+ people if accepted, if this is to many things can be discussed.

Adeue Johnson Captain of the Sixth Legion

1 Like

Id like to sign up as an individual, a Warlock looking for a fight and exact vengeance upon the Ren´dorei.

Ic and OOC name: Innoma

2 Likes

There is a waiting list, right? Just checking.

Edit: As Hilted blade got in after the Alliance side closed, is all.

2 Likes

Reserves list. Plus of our sheer lack in numbers seeming that there’s only four of us attending. Though if you’re able to join, will be good seeing you there, Atyrian!

Well, we are able to put some of our lot on reserve if need be, or even swap around with other guilds while we go off and do other things in the Fjord or something, if need be. Just seemed like an interesting campaign.

I suppose consider us if the Horde has more than it seems, perhaps?

1 Like

Would like to sign up for Alliance reserves list with a maximum of 6 people to provide medical, intel and logistical support in the region.

Additionally if you would like any help with organising things OCly please let me know. Thank you!

Signing up individually on the reserve/backup to ensure numbers remain even until Horde guilds and players catch up.

Name: Lorthentus Theodore
Purpose of signing up: 7th Legion operational assistance and collection of strategic intel on enemy movements and objectives.

I would like to sign individually ,if the numbers allow, with the alliance front.

Please note that signing up as an individual still contributes to the count, and as such Alliance individuals will still be part of the queue along with everyone else.

I’d like to help out and heal on the Horde side as an individual, if possible. If that helps another Alliance player enter the fray, all the better.

Bilgewater Battalion, reporting for maximum mutual destruction!

Numbers, boy, I need NUMBERS!

1 Like

Allow me to at least increase the numbers by one individual! I’d like to sign up as this very character; Murgoz!

You ask for a reason? 'Tis an Orc and there are Alliance to be put down. What better reason to join the fight?

Yes, I’ll be level 120 by then.

Really excited for this!

I would like to sign up as an individual please if numbers allow (if not il hang around camp being the drunken healer im clearly not)