SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

My bad! That eas not a flattering look there!

My apologies, I ballsed up right there. I’ll stop pestering.

No need to apologise! I understand you’re eager to take part and I would be equally confused if I thought my spot had been denied.

1 Like

Signing up as a solo Forsaken character. (to be racechanged tomorrow, been a while in the works)

Char name: Aedenn

Hope to see you lot around :slight_smile:

Twelfth Stormwind Marines signing up if there’s room on Alliance side.

15 members.

Guild Name: Stormwind Marine Corps.

Changing my previous signup slightly as I’ve racechanged, from Tugor to The Hierarch.
The reason for being present remains the same!

I’d like to sign up as an individual, Kump OOCly and ICly Gor’kamp Axefang, might be 120 when that begins (To buy the expansion), if not, i’d be there as 110 if allowed

Know it’s a bit late - but the Sisterhood of Dark Mercy would like to throw their habits into this fun event!

Can you give numbers?

Imma wanna come by also as an Indiviual maybe my Guild is already listed but i am to lazy to look tbh so as for now an Individual and maybe 2+ ppl

Signing up as an individual!

For the Horde!

Oh no! Is it too late?

Signing up as an individual!
Alice Darkview.

Apologies to those who haven’t made the final list. A few people haven’t been added for various reason (horde operative using an alliance character isn’t compatible, name not supplied)

Hopefully you will try to secure a slot should I create another campaign!

3 Likes

SORRY YES! I completely forgot, apologies it was dumb o’clock in the morning.
There’ll be 5 of us!

After a long and fruitful meeting between loyal members of the Horde, a commander is democratically elected and entrusted with leading those under the red banner to victory against the Alliance in the Howling Fjord. Immediately after, the commander selected four officers to assist him in maintaining control of the upcoming warfront.

COMMANDER - HANGART

OFFICERS

• Dreadbore - Defence

• Pullo - Assault

• Yasmyr - Scouting

• Morsteth - Purge Squad

7 Likes

If this is ok I would like to sign up my discord community the Lightforged of Argent Dawn

We can provide at minimum 5 Forged to the engagement, in a very Legacy of the Void arriving to battle.

Signups are closed.

I do still offer my two Hordies to help the Horde

Hmm, sign ups being closed means you can’t participate in any planned battles, but it still leaves you able to come along for camp/base RP and any unscheduled off the side RP-PvP, correct?

1 Like

Whaaat? I can’t sign up for the event? Oh nooo, whatever will I do now… insincere sobbing

No but seriously, this means no one is allowed to show up if they’re not on the official whitelist for this shindig?

The point of the signup system is to balance the campaign. Without signups you would end up with very unbalanced campaigns where it feels like one side has no chance from the onset.

With this in mind, you can logically still turn up without signups, as long as you respect the intended balance by not contributing to the battles and campaign objectives. Camp RP should be fine for example.

5 Likes