SL PvP vendors are not good enough

Nobady forces you. Thats all on you. You literaly complain about being in disadvantage over someone who spents far more time and engages in all type of content. Entilted much?

Can’t wait to get my bis weapon from pet battles…

5 Likes

Pet battles difficutly cant justifi this reward.

I can’t wait to get my bis pvp trinket from fishing!

1 Like

Fisnhing is too easy of content so it really cant drop you this reward.

Pve bosses always act the same in the exact same way whilst players in PvP never act the same. You never have an exact match two times, yet in PvE you always grind the exact same content, maybe on higher difficulty, but even that has a cap. The only reason Blizzard forces players to play PvE instead of PvP is because in PvE you have no losers, while in PvP there is always one winner and one loser. It’s funny but the reason we are here is because of people that throw manbaby tantrums after losing in a video game.

Yep thats why 100% of community have mythic´+15 finshed together with mythic raiding. Oh wait they dont. And your complain is you being forced into pve which is truth for BFA becouse rewards are much better. This wont be truth for SL you will get max out itemlvl rewards for completing pvp content.

re pe ti ti ve

I could go and grind highscore on tetris all day it would be similar tbh

Doesnt change fact that pve have its losserss.

There literally are no losers in PvE. You never lose anything while in PvP you lose rating. The biggest loss you could have in PvE is losing a /roll on an item, but even that got removed.

Yes they are.

I don’t think this best angle for this is the difficulty debate. The point should be that PvE and PvP are so comparatively different that they need to be treated differently with different progression systems. Not which is more difficult.

1 Like

PvE Scrub.

1 Like

In an individual sense, I can understand this, specific dungeon runs, specific heroic clears. There’s no opponent, so nobody really “loses” once you complete it. I get that.

However, that’s not all PvE is. There are wipes, lots of them, there are nights after nights where nothing in the raid dies. In mythic that’s common, and I’m sure for the people heroic raiding is tuned for that happens too. If I have 50 wipes against a boss, have I not lost 50 times? That’s ignoring the fact in mythic wipe numbers go up well beyond 100, and I can’t even count the number of keys I’ve bricked.

weirdly enough that in expansions where we had PvP only stats I was way more motivated to get into raid grps than now despite not even having a reason to do it.

now I’m gear wise on par with heroic raiders and I haven’t even done any boss of any raid on any difficulty in the whole expansion.

are you talking about Legion ?

that’s what I used to do from BC until Legion, I came home from school, queued bg’s until I went to sleep, since Legion BG’s are way too boring so I can’t do it anymore.

I was talking about warlords. You hit 100, you bought your crafted 4set from the auction house, maybe some off pieces. After 6-7 BG wins you had enough honour to buy a weapon, and from there you were maybe 65-70% of a BIS player within hours. Then as you played, you got your honour set and were 85% of a BIS player within days. Conquest took a little longer, but 15% isn’t really all that much (as much as people wanna make a fuss that it is), I had 4-5 characters on the go that after about a week of just doing battlegrounds, the content I wanted to enjoy, were geared enough that I could outplay people on the regular and felt like my contribution to the battleground mattered.

1 Like

I know. I was being facetious <3

Isn’t the point that everyone is presented with the same game and have the same opportunities to get the same gear?

Some players are willing and able to put in the time, effort, and skill needed to get everything they want, anywhere it comes from.

And some players are not.

The PvP community opinion seems to be:

“We don’t want to play 90% of what the game entails, but we still want to have the best gear for the 10% of the game that we do want to play – regardless of how accomplished we may be at that part of the game – and the people who play 100% of what the game entails, they shouldn’t have an advantage over us.”

Design-wise it’s a tough order to fulfill.

Yes but you have the luxury of wiping 200 more times without any consequences except for taking durability damage which is laughable.

Imagine now wiping 50 times in arenas, 50x12 = -600 rating.

I do, but again, that was my point. The content is not comparable, and we shouldn’t be focusing on comparing it or saying which is easier or harder or trying to lord it over those who prefer the other. We should be accepting that it is different, and needs to be treated differently.

2 Likes