So a new AV complain

Yes. SP is one of the worst GYs to defend on the entire map. Only worse ones are maybe FW and SH. In fact it’s so bad that Alliance actually shouldn’t defend it and instead focus on the bridge.

10 Alliance hold 30 Horde? What are you talking about? Most games the entire team is defending it and often it gets taken before Lok even gets summoned.

1 Like

I am talking about 90% of all AV I have ever played.

You must be trolling now, right? SP GY is by FAR the best choke in game and easiest GY to defend. i mean BY FAR.

And where are the other 30 Alliance in these 90% of AVs?

What choke are you talking about? The one the Horde can get on top of? Not much of a choke then is it?

LOL dude, that’s my point.

Indeed, where are they?

They are in cave, stand under bridge afk, wait on hill of shame, stuff like that,.

What choke are you talking about?

Storm Pike Graveyard valleys. The best choke and easiest GY to defend in the whole game. Where a handful of Alliance stall 4 times as many Horde for 30min in almost every AV…

And EXACTLY, where are the other Alliance?

That’s not a choke at all since Horde can get above it and attack people holding it. In almost every game I have played there are at least 30 Alliance holding SP. I don’t know what 10 Alliance you are talking about.

I am talking about the 10 Alliance that move and cast spells…

Compare SP GY with FW GY. How do you defend FW GY? Cave is far away. Flag out in the open. No choke, no nothing.

Listen man, you either cry all day about it. or you reroll horde and win every dam AV.

WSG and AB, i lose them alot with horde.

At the non existent choke?

You claim to have characters on both sides. Have you ever tried defending at that valley? It goes the exact same way every time. You kill a few Horde pushing the choke then get aim shotted and frost bolted from your left untill you either retreat or die since you can’t actually retaliate effectively against people who can take 2 steps back and be out of your range.

Surely you must be trolling now? SP GY is BY FAR the best choke in AV. Compare that with the Horde GY on the other side, FW GY… I mean Allaince can defend flag while standing on bridge and getting archer support. they ress in cave that is super close. They have hills to shoot thought etc etc.

I guess the place you can attack 3 different sides at once is considered a choke for the horde lol not to mention shooting down from the 2 mountains above onto the defenders

1 Like

How is a choke that your opponents can get on top of suposed to be “the best choke in the game”. You actually have to be trolling about that. SP GY is such a horrendous GY to defend that it should be abandoned. Horde can get on top of defending Alliance in multiple spots and attack them without getting attacked back.

And what are you talking about defending from the bridge with archer support? You have to be at the end of the bridge where you can get shot at from above and also it’s no where near the range of archers. It’s better than defending anywhere else since at least you can move back and be safe from the Horde above you but you’ll be out of range of the flag then.

1 Like

Literally EVERY AV is stalled at SP GY for a long time, we usualy need meme to come to push though and hope no alliance have a brain and pulls it to cave, while it’s impossible to defend FW GY… If Alliance get there they cap it.

That’s not because of the choke it’s because of the distance from Sp to sh as we respawn at so we have respawn advantage it’s nothing to do with the “choke” it’s the same reason it’s impossible for allience to attack shgy from the same position

1 Like

How do you propose Alliance pull Lok to their cave when they’re at SP?

Wait wait wait. The huge steep valleys around SP GY, is BY FAR the best choke in game. You have to take a narrow bridge defended by archers to get across. If you lose the tagg on the flag you ress in the cave right next to the flag, and you can jump down on top of the Horde from two side from Mine. All roads lead to a 15y wide choke.

But it makes sense now. You are literally BLIND to the allaince advantages and ONLY see the Horde advatanges.

I have spent at least 50% of all times in AV at SP GY trying to get that GY. Probably more that 90%. ALL AV are stalled at SP GY for a long time. And you can’t see how this is a strong choke? Compared that with FW GY that have no defense what so ever.

Yes. Mages jumping into respawning Alliance from above where no one can stop them from doing it which is literally only possible at this one GY is apparently also amazing for the defensibility of a GY. Seriousely I wish Alliance players would just abandon SP every time and defend the bridge. But apparently the people still left in AV at this point aren’t even capable of turteling properly.

1 Like

WTF are you talking about? Your cave is right there? omg dude. You ress in cave and kill them and have guard defending you and then YOU jump down to defend forever. You don’t lose anything if they cap the flag.

This is getting absurd.

You are BLIND to the best choke in game. The one thing that is truly a huge advantage for Allaince. And you are BLIND to it.

I have spent HUNDREDS of hours at the SP GY choke. At least 50% of all time in AV have been spent at SP GY choke. No other GY come close to the SP GY choke.

It’s not because of any strong choke. It’s not even a choke at all since Horde can get on top of it. Why are you talking about something that doesn’t exist? The reason games stall at SP is because 30+ Alliance are defending it. Obviousely it’s going to be tough to take but only because of the numbers of people there not because of any sort of geographical advantage.

Also archers despawn if the bunkers get soft capped even once. Which is trivial to do for a rogue.