So a new AV complain

Ow yea amazing plan. Just respawn at the cave which only happens once SP is lost to prevent mages from jumping on top of respawns at SP. Genious plan. Why haven’t I thought of it?

1 Like

For the fact that you say it has nothing to do with the respawn points and only horde being so much better you defend and argue way to much.
If Horde wins only by pure skill what would be the problem to have fair repawn spots for both sides? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who have said that?

Who have said that?

I have said that the map balance is not the main casue, and so far everyone agree actually, and you can’t change a mapin a recreation in a game unless you can point to a specific exploit.

You gave me no answer to my question.
Why you argue so much? The threat maker pointed out a true fact that horde side can get faster to the middle of the map by using a 60% mount then alliance with a 100% mount.
Yet you denie that and talk about how allys just afk or give up… =D

3 Likes

You are BLIND to the best choke in game. The one thing that is truly a huge advantage for Allaince. And you are BLIND to it.

What choke are you talking about? There is no SP choke - unless you mean the bridge. If the other team can go around a point on the map it’s not a choke.

Nobody talked about changing the map, the thread maker talked about making fair spawn points, which is definitly possible =D

1 Like

Yes I did.

I want AV to be more fun and balanced. I know we can’t change the map and the map is not the main cause. So I want people to focus on the things that matters than can be changed. The queue and reward system.

So what? This have been the case for 14 years and never was the main cause before. And it’s not the main cause now.

I have never denied that. I have said many times that Horde have the advantage in the first half of the battle and Alliance have the advantage in the last half of the battle.

I have said many times that Horde have the advantage in the first half of the battle and Alliance have the advantage in the last half of the battle.

Well but you also said there’s a choke at SP when there isn’t one so I’m not sure we can take your claims about the map very seriousely.

1 Like

Never seen such a bad arguing and commenting.
Are you nuts? It not been the case for 14 years obviously, it was a case 14 years ago which is why it was changed with the release of TBC (guess why? Because of the imbalance)

2 Likes

That is LITERALLY to change the map.

You want to take something that is an authentic recreation and that is not being exploited or used in an united way and change it in the name of balance. You can’t do that.

No problem xD.
I report afkers in AV myself, whenever I did play it.
They ruin the BG.

1 Like

The AV map, and cave in this context, was never moved in any patch or version of Vanilla retail. Classic is a recreation of Vanilla. The map is authentic and is not being exploited or used in an unintended way.

You can’t use changes in TBC that are using a completely different reward and resource system as an argument in Vanilla. Classic is a recreation of Vanilla, not a recreation of TBC.

But apparently you can just make things up about the map and use that as an argument. At least that appears to be your position :man_shrugging:

Alterac Valley was added June 2005. Over 15 years ago.

The Cave was moved in TBC March 2008.

That was over 3 years later and many patches later in a different version of the game when they made significant changes to the reward and resource system. It was never moved in Vanilla. Classic is a recreation of Vanilla not of TBC.

FACT is it wasn’t eve moved in TBC at first.
TBC was released November 2007 and the cave was moved in March 2008.

The extreme situation we have in Classic is NOT due to the map. It’s due to the queue and reward system. It’s UNIQUE for Classic and have never been seen before on any server. And the map hasn’t changed. But other things have changed. It’s not the thing that hasn’t change. It’s the things that has chnaged.

How am I blind? My post just said that Allience have respawn advantage at that point of the map because you have to run from shgy which is equally as bad for allience trying to attack shgy.

Ask yourself this what benefit is there for allience to hold that point? Apart from hks and armour scraps there is nothing. We cannot summon ivus while horde can summon Lok uncontested. We cannot cap towers as they are all south of shgy while horde get free cap in both bunkers mid. We cannot summon wing commanders as they are deep south while the horde can.

The situation where you say Allience have the advantage we have nothing to gain while the horde gain everything and even holding that point with 40 people good luck holding it Vs horde push with wing commander and Lok helping them.

You talk about our bunkers helping on bridge you can cap spgy without even bunkers reaching you as you need to be almost over the bridge. There is no strategic advantage for allience defending at this point in the map

2 Likes

I guess this exposes why all these AV heroes with supposed years and years of experience playing this version of AV are so averse to talking about the map. It quickly exposes that they have no clue how AV actually works.

3 Likes

Not surprising. Horde literally only has to roll their faces on the keyboard while pressing w to win. Why would they bother trying to break down the inner workings of it.

2 Likes

Dude Horde was fighting against premades for months, losing over and over. We got really good in defending and the long queue motivated us to fight for a win no matter how long it took. We adapted and even started to beat full Alliance premades by defending and wiping them on boss until they gave up.

Now when Horde join AV after 1h30min queue we are super motivated and crush most Alliance pugs with unmotivated and inactive players that just want the battle to end ASAP after the first push.

This is not anyone fault. No one asked for this. Blizzard choose this AV version and they choose this queue system. The only thing they didnt choose was the map, lol. Blizzard from 2005-2008 choose that map.

You guys still going on about this map? I commend your resolve, lol.

Yeah I agree, because the alliance in AV are 90% rep grinders, botters and AFKers, lmao.

But all you have is “we lose because of the map”? You say there’s no choke at SP, but it only seems like that because you’re getting crushed, lol. Just like all the other HUGE imbalances you perceive, it’s due to your team getting completely crushed. It’s been said so many times, if you lose the straight up fights, you lose the BG. Who here has no clue? Changing the map is not going to have any significant long term impact on your win rate, only a small spike due to increased interest and motivation.

He is right, 100% - the fact that horde considers SP a “choke” confirms how ridiculously easy horde has it in AV.

Bro try capping IBGY, or recap SHGY coming from north… THEN we can talk about chokes :rofl:

3 Likes