So Blizzard what about these AV premades leaving BG when they wipe?

So what about these AV premades who join AV as 30 and when they wipe because one side defends, they leave game and make rest of 10 players to fight short on numbers till some randomn guys join half lost BG already.
Arent these premades destroying game experience enough for others players?
Or is it that you wanted Classic to fail?

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? Premades aren’t possible in AV.

^ He must be right, because he seems so sure.:laughing::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Again - you seem to have an issue accepting the way it works

You cannot queue for AV as a group

So you are not breaking any rules to queue as individuals even if you all do it at the same time

Blizz won’t take any action or ban everybody

Annoying as hell isnt it

Hate it don’t you

But that’s the way it is and always has been

Words don’t work on you so I shall waste no more words on you.

I’ll just let people judge for themselves the validity of your statement and post it every time it comes up, and I’ll treat it like a gospel from now on just like in the previous post above.

Let people judge by Blizzars’s actions

Which will be none at all - because they don’t punish people for not breaking the rules

But you carry on making yourself look like a fool

It makes good popcorn viewing

Spoken like a true shill person.

It’s dangerous to let a company decide what’s true and what’s not, you know?

Good grief - what a total idiot you are

You are picking an argument you will never win

I know how you would like it to work - but it doesn’t work that way and you know that

And as Blizzard own the game and decide how it works - yes - I’d say we’llleave it to them how they decide to operate

Again

You are making yourself look the fool

1 Like

Who said I am not accepting how it works? I asked Blizzard for answer. I wanted blue post to explain why they put in game broken version of AV. I would even love to know the name who made the final decision about this AV version to be in game.

It’s the same version we had in Vanilla at this stage - no changes remember

Blizzard won’t comment on any aspect of the game that they deem to be working as expected

And AV is most certainly working as Blizzard and any experienced player would have expected at this time

Goodness gracious, it must be terrible going through all that pvp drama…

First y’all get corpse kamp’d when they hit us with the honor system. Now y’all fail at bg’s cause you give up after a wipe

…LOL I’m terribly sorry for how badly u suck at the game

1 Like

Stop making bait mate. On our server was the horde who got camped and cried more often than alliance. In my post I didnt mention which side was premade on. So only who is trying to make PVP drama about it is you.

horde have 20 minute av queues there’s no way they’d leave after a wipe, I took a scholarly guess and assumed it was ally since they can spam queue and also… you’re a lvl 60 nelf hunter… yeh

1 Like

I starting to pretty much doubt it is same version. I mean did anyone compare HP/armor of bosses, their comrades and other stuff to current stage of the game? Because I don’t.

It’s not the earliest version of AV - but it is patch appropriate - Blizz announced the version they would roll out months ago

NPCs fall over quicker because players are simply way better than they were 15 years ago

It is what it is - nobody is forced to play AV

The problem is some people here only talk to their mother who always says they are right. In the real world however there are people who use facts instead of opinions to prove stuff isn’t what some people thing it is according to their tiny mind. Some people think queueing at the same time = premade = cheating… Don’t waste your time anymore and just queue together with a friend. Retail troll is salty…

1 Like

NPCs fall over quicker because players are simply way better than they were 15 years ago

I can pretty much tell you they are not better than 15 years ago. I played that time. Because skill cap of all classes is reachable within 2 months of playing for any decent player with enough time left.

The problem is some people here only talk to their mother who always says they are right. In the real world however there are people who use facts instead of opinions to prove stuff isn’t what some people thing it is according to their tiny mind. Some people think queueing at the same time = premade = cheating… Don’t waste your time anymore and just queue together with a friend. Retail troll is salty…

Who is mentioning any cheating on this thread? I mentioned only that these premades in AV are destroying game experience when they leave other 10 players in game just because their rush tactic didnt work.
So get your facts right and make sure you are posting in right thread.
And retail troll is probably you positing on level 11 on classic :slight_smile:

Nah I don’t play retail, quit in cata because everything came to you on a platter. All threads on av premades have people whining on how it is an exploit and people queueing together should be banned. My post wasn’t aimed at you at all btw but at that annoying retail priest that keeps making the dumbest threads…

Ofc “Turtles” have 20 min q time you ppl dont get it. if you keep turle game last longer and your q time goes up and up cuz ally cba to turtle like we did 15 years ago when games lasted days and weeks. maybe time for “turles” to learn

How is any of this blizzards fault lmao. Are they responsible for people leaving a bg? People leave a bg if they want to. It’s a game, not a job. You play for leisure time. And being stuck in a brain dead instance of AV is none of it.

Weeks and weeks and still here trying to convince people that joining av with other players is a cheat? :joy::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair: