So I did the Vulpera intro on PTR... Spoilers, obviously

i would have liked if they made them on pair with goblins. You know, combat/explosive wise. Horde helped them because they have combat skills and power to do so.

They pretty much said “We would like to join your ranks so that we may explore the word by your side”. Baine declines but reason is not “We don’t need useless explorers”. It’s rather like “Hey it’s fine but not now…” and then you do simple basic quests to prevent Naga at Zuldazar and then Baine goes “You proven your worth because you are not selfish”.

Which means, he basically accepted explorers into Horde and somehow, they are going to be equals and on pair with Orc Warriors, Troll Hunters, Tauren Druids.

Maybe it’s just me but that is just plain soft. Thrall was soft but not that soft. At least he knew when to swing that hammer to punish people. Therefor, Horde has become the Alliance. It feels as if I am chewing dungball and my lips are sealed and I am ready to continue chewing it as long as there is better, more bad a** in the future for the Horde.

…seems like a misunderstanding of Vulpera to me, really.

They don’t have to be equal warriors to serve a valuable role, though. As I think this questline shows quite well. They weren’t accepted without proving their usefulness first.

Not really. I am saying, Horde is not meant for the weak. I mean, sure they are welcome but then give them a stick and make a selfie near a goat or a beautiful meadow. After all, orc warriors need a distraction after a good battle.

Indeed, it is meant for survivors. The Vulpera are certainly that. And… the Horde was initially kind of made up of weak peoples needing each other, actually… Classic Forsaken for example certainly were more pityful than powerful…

Nope.
DK goes to Maldraxx
War goes Ravendrest
Druid goes to that Fae place
Pala goes Bastion

The others go wherever the easiest/fastest levelling is

No, just no! Horde is made from races that are ultimately honorable and share love for battle. Love for Battle. Taurens love battle, Orcs love battle, Trolls do too.

Forsaken, were just like Taurens and Trolls. They all joined the Horde (or just orcs) because they have the manpower and alone they don’t have high chances for survival and before you twist this and quote it out of context - key difference is that they are able to fight and they share love towards battle and honor. They are willing to fight!

Forsaken have a sinister nature and that is already bad a** by itself, regardless of their cool looks. Blight is epitome of their use. You can only pity them because Alliance sees them as abominations.

Vulperas bring good trade skills. The End.

You’re one of those players, alright then.

Yes, one of those players that are in minority.

Yeah… No, don’t agree with you there in the least.

Because nothing screams honour, like chemical warfare against civilians.

1 Like

You don’t have to agree with me. It’s just is.

Flash news: Forsaken are dead.

So, you’re saying that they do not share a love of honour? Counteracting your own previous state. Alright.

3 Likes

Picking on straws, I see. Are you unable to see the point or what?

Yeah, it just is… just wrong. For example, concerning the Tauren Chronicle 3 explicitly states:

“Though the tauren were kindhearted, they did not shy away from combat. They made the centaur pay for every unprovoced attacck. Yet they had no love for war. Whenever the centaur appeared, the tauren opted to find a new place to call home rather than throw their lives away.

Total lovers of combat, those guys.

3 Likes

No, I’m just point out how your own point is quite flawed.
You say the Horde is for those who love honour and battle, which is why the Vulpera don’t fit in.

Except most of the Horde races glorify, battle, but don’t love it as most of them are minorities who have to fight to survive, not fight for the sake of fighting.

Vulpera are ultimately more Horde than half of the races that the Horde currently has.
They’re proven survivors unlike many of the other races who were simple in an inconvenient situation.

2 Likes

You don’t know difference between war, combat and battle.

They can’t fight. They can scratch.

You two want to hear something funny? I am arguing with 2 alliance players. Kind of explains it all.

At least I can read…

5 Likes

With being this spineless I am starting to wonder why Thrall accepted them in the first place. Even Pandaren have a breaking point.

They’re all synonyms of each other.

So, explosives and uses of wildlife in combat are signs they cannot fight? Why are there Goblins in the Horde then?

Outside of the Blight, what good are the Undead? You’re shambling corpses who’s strongest asset is chemical warfare, without that, you’ll only be scratching as well.