So i really did defended vile acts? prove it

Couple posts later…

An apology means that you won’t do it again, or try not to. That was not the case.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

This thread is everything I knew vulpera would add to the game perfectly summed up.

9 Likes

That is them decidedly not taking any risks and covering several points and also very obviously tired of you?

You are really grasping at straws here with this I feel.

3 Likes

What risks? I gave them the pronouns to use when I first corrected them and made the complaint, they went on to NEVER use any of them.

I am really not. They continually told others to use incorrect pronouns for me.

2 Likes

And then when I realised she was wrong I switched to they.

I’ll take the L on wrongfully assuming that the correct pronouns were she after being told he was a misgender but I’m hardly willing to weep for my heinous and unforgivable sins.

Also i stand by not wanting to refer to Pickpawkit period so hopefully once this thread is ashed I can live in that utopia. :pray:

2 Likes

Uh huh, yeah. Genuine effort to use my pronouns despite being told and corrected multiples times and them going off to not use them and decide I don’t ‘deserve’ pronouns. The usual transphobic takes, only the ones they like ‘get’ pronouns.

2 Likes

I’ve since continuously referred to you by they, me duck.

So you’re not going to actually elaborate on this imgur-dump?

idk amigo you post an imgur gallery with 50 people no one knows saying random trash in it, can you not see why someone would ask for you to clarify?

That is something a concerntroll could purposefully misread from it yes.

I’m starting to see why these general discussion posters have a hate-on for you, the trash they post on discord aside.

3 Likes

Twilunas insult near the bottom is actually very inclusive despite how crass it is!

1 Like

I think the attempted connection was that because those people are forum posters and said bad stuff, it means we are all bad too because we’re also forum posters and guilty by association.

Regardless of that it wasn’t even people from this realm forum.

1 Like

Don’t invoke that name we don’t need another dangerously lukewarm GD poster washing up on our shores.

2 Likes

You’ve done so only twice, but in the same posts you threaten stuff like -

Sorry, mocking pronouns constantly just doesn’t make anything you say feel genuine.

You claimed the person liking my posts was me, among others. It’s one of the people in those screenshots, really.

Probably more notable names than your own, to be honest. I have no clue who you are.

They all have characters on AD, for the record.

2 Likes

Dusting off the old classics?

1 Like

I’m more mortified by the fact they are all on a Discord, can’t imagine how low the bar goes there when it comes to discussions or any show of intellect.

I’m not mocking pronouns.

I’m mocking you.

1 Like

You’re doing both, and using me as an excuse to do so. Which is the original problem, suddenly if it’s someone you dislike, mocking their pronouns or immutable characteristics is suddenly ‘okay’ to do. Which is bad to do and I will always fight against it.

2 Likes

You’re gonna have to decide whether you hate them or are in their fan club lol
What a weird statement

I was aware the GDers set one up and it truly lives up to everything I expected and less.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654008353076412452/1147965222334767104/image.png

Obahar what have you done

3 Likes

By accusing somebody who genuienly has no problem referring to you as ‘they/them’ and just needed to be guided to it.

But no, I’m actually a big bad evil transphobe pushing the views of the LGB alliance! Oooooh, scary!

And to clarify, no, I don’t support that organisation, they fail to realise that a lack of acceptance of trans people is ultimately a lack of acceptance for anyone and everyone under the queer umbrella regardless of gender identity. But you probably don’t care that I actually hold that view and will just go “SEE!!!???”

2 Likes

Thanks Obahar.

7 Likes