So i really did defended vile acts? prove it

No need to imagine, it’s all over in the thread.

2 Likes

He’s messing around a lot but isn’t actually being transphobic, no.

3 Likes

Do you grasp English grammar and context at all? Out of curiosity.

1 Like

“Intentionally misgendering and mocking a persons pronouns when being told not to is actually NOT transphobic, if it’s a friend of mine ofc.” Is not a good take tbh. It’s basically the same take of “If I don’t like em, they don’t deserve pronouns.” Imagine that.

2 Likes

Like i would care if you remind any personal details from me. No.

Indeed! Trans rights are human rights, but because Pickpawkit has proven no evidence of humanity and is primarily shown to be a vulpera, that-

still doesn’t void it because human rights in a setting like Warcraft would presumably extend to humanoids.

3 Likes

Where and how can you prove the intention to purposefully misgender here? Are you a mindreader now?

I’m more of a Mr.genderer than a misgenderer, actually.

1 Like

tbh referring to Vulpera (and Dracthyr) as “It” as a rule of thumb is a notion I can support.

Because they continually do it, and then do a whole circle every time I make a post they dislike. Plus mocking pronouns earlier, it was basically an “I can identify as an Helicopter” joke.

2 Likes

I’m mister Bend… Gender Bender.

1 Like

He isn’t actually being transphobic, mind you, as said he is just jerking around. However, trying to nag at someone for their jokes like this is drawing out rather boringly. Nearly all of us can see he isn’t being transphobic, so it’s probably better to just… Move on from trying to attack him because of that.

3 Likes

Jerking around when being asked not to with your own pronouns and continually making the same jokes that someone finds uncomfortable fits the definition.

Given your history, I suppose you wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Pickpawkit is having a bigol’fit.

Confused about this?

They’re confused about a lot of things Vax.

No this isn’t a snipe at their gender identity, to nip that in the bud before that’s used as evidence of my “”““transphobia””“”. Their nonsense jabs in the thread is what I’m referring to.

2 Likes

What did I do noooooow :frowning:

Nothing apparently. Cool! It was just hot air and a lie.

2 Likes

At this point I am waiting for Teki Blackfur, Father of Four to show up.

1 Like

Me when the defenders fall silent:

Vax has been incredibly supportive of trans issues, what??

7 Likes