So i really did defended vile acts? prove it

You wonder why I don’t remember your pronouns Pickpaw? It’s because I don’t want to remember anything about you. You’re a vile person who takes peoples intentions and flips them on their head.

As such, I have chosen your pronouns as none because I do not wish to refer to you as male, female, or anything between or beyond. I do not wish to refer to you at all.

Thank you and goodbye.

3 Likes

I saw Obahar at a grocery store in Valdrakken yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Yiff? Yiff? Yiff?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Hornswog Steaks in his hands without paying.

The drakonid at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the slabs of meat and started measuring it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to measure them each individually “to prevent any arcane infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each steak and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

1 Like

I’d have the same reaction if someone asked me to be polite towards the infamous creator of Sonichu, doesn’t deserve it really… I shan’t utter his name.

I told you man. You should join the Obaharem.

Annoyingly accurate for me rn. Stop following me please.

You mean Jesus Christ-Chan Sonichu, the Goddess BlueHeart and the Console Patron Unit of the Commodore64, saviour and god of all, protector of the nations of CWCVille and Comma?

Whom has been released from jail btw.

Hmm, I wonder.

See, because they don’t want to respect me they choose to not respect pronouns.

2/3 of those are not EU and don’t have servers on the EU. But it doesn’t matter, given the history of the words I’ve educated you on multiple times and the fact that the person intentionally used it after being told not to use it towards me.

2 Likes

I HEARD.

It’s a sad day for us all. Although I will say it hopefully means that they’ll be held in psychatric care for the rest of their lives, and away from/off the internet.

Sorry, their opinion was rejected.
Don’t care what you identify as or what pronouns you use
Jade witches, nonces and nonce-defenders go up against the wall
[This post was made by Free-State gang]

3 Likes

If nothing else you’re at least a dedicated concerntroll. Most of those tap out the moment someone points out what they’re doing.

4 Likes

Let’s add Scotland and Ireland, then. :slight_smile:

In this case, as proven in prior posts all I do is tell people that attacking people using their immutable characteristics or gender identities is bad and then I get associated with said people simply for doing so. Which speaks to the character of those doing so more than anything, as at the first chance they will use personal attacks against me and choose to try to ‘deny my existence’ by butchering my pronouns and calling me ‘it’ or ‘none’ or saying I should be…

IE death threats, that they were happy to endorse.

2 Likes

I should just lean into my midlands heritage and refer to everyone as duck/me duck.

I feel like nobody could get offended at being called that unless they’re really quacked out.

Against nonces? Hell yeah I endorse pain and misery. Shouldn’t be a bipartisan issue or difficult to get behind.

4 Likes

So you count yourself as

?

Just want to be really clear if you identify with these groups :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re not in the EU?
Who cares, they’re in the world and English as a first language nations, one of which I’m from. Put them goal posts down!

And Sol they’ll just call Scotland and Ireland part of the UK so one thing.

1 Like

Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU but England said “nope, no European Union for EU.”

New Zealand and Australia held no such votes…
But we’re in Eurovision! (think NZ are trying to enter too)

1 Like

No, but they equate me with them simply because I correct people misgendering others they accuse of being said things. Apparently misgendering someone if you make that accusation is suddenly fine, but keep going yet another hidden alt-poster. It’s just funny you try to make the same tired accusations. I guess it’s time for me to start throwing up imgurs again.

2 Likes