So Ice Barbed Spear is Mission impossible for Alliance player?

Shime sorry but you are really retarded. Keep playing your teens faction, go with the sheep crowd and be happy.

Horde is so “awesome” in AV but keep losing every other bg :smiley: wierd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ironic really

1 Like

I just cannot take you seriously if you actually think Allience and horde meet at the middle of the field of strife go watch some YouTube videos the middle of the map is actually 20 yards south of shgy it has already been proven which also means the horde reach balinda before Allience can reach galv, horde also reach snowfall first.

The drawbacks the horde have to face actually work against Allience the only thing horde has to fight for is spgy which is easy to take when u can easily defend shgy until you have enough tokens for Lok.

fact that this version of av didn’t even didn’t even last 5 months before it heavily reworked.

My brain works fine horde can pin the Allience in their cave just as easy as Allience can pin you and u think it’s balanced because 1/500 games you fight against a premade russian or guild of grandmarshals who spawn queue up to the same AV number and spawn camp.

1 Like

You do know that this has been tested quite recently?

There is a video on Youtube showing the time it takes Alliance and Horde to reach FoS.

I have personally tried it aswell, rushing asap on epic mount to SH tower and arriving about the same time as Horde, mayhaps even a little bit after.

So no, we can’t really meet in middle of FoS.

must be just me then that even if I’m in the first rows I actually get to see the tail end of the alliance galv train.

apparently not since SPGY flag is about 30m below the alliance entrance, vertically. if you call that along the way to vann, you must be playing that AV version with flying.

From another topic

I know what I see in practice. You can theorize and test anything in controlled enviroments.

unfortunately sometimes ignorance is quicker. please refer to the reply above

Dude just stop arguing.

If you really think that horde are winning 99,9% of all AV battles because they are better players, you really need help.

The spgy is what the horde always says is the best defensive point in the game I have even heard horde call it a choke when it’s not even a choke point it can be attacked from 3 different directions. It’s not the cave that makes it a strong point for allience since we spawn at the Gy anyways it is the distance from spgy-shgy which makes attacking from any side difficult but only one side can summon the boss at this point in the map hence our advantage works against us and doesn’t ever translate to a win.

While all horde have to do is Zug Zug shgy >ibgy/spgy soft cap same tactic every game works everygame.

where did I say horde has better players? I said alliance has worse average player level and worse effort.

me? not really. you? in reading maybe.

1 Like

we zugzug to softcap shgy because 10 ally players are defending it while 20 are rushing galv and 10 are afking in their cave.

I’m no tactician but 30+ vs 20 that can only respawn 10 at a time seems like a win.

1 Like

We can have Allience 40 defending it it will not progress Allience to keep it and hold ibgy at the same time to progress a win

since ibgy is 20 seconds from horde cave you can easily defend it with less numbers while snowfall if horde get that they can assault shgy from any direction

you tell me just one winning tactic that I cannot debunk then I can take you seriously

Not really, 90-95% of players are geared 60, yet still losing

right, and you know that because you attempted it.

you do understand that water flows in contiuation and you’ll get slapped with 1000 gallons of water whether the source was 100m or 1km away?
I hope you can draw the analogy.

I love made up numbers. Let me try: 17775643322
No, I apologize, it’s my facerolling class that makes all the difference. I’ll stop queing AV. There, balance restored.

1 Like

Yeah I have been in plenty games where we hold shgy as 40 it’s easy to convince since alot of Allience are there only for rep defending shgy gives good rep.

what usually happens is Allience try spawn ivus but the table to spawn him is direct path with horde so it usually fails while the horde one is completely out of sight away from objectives. We usually push horde no problem but they can keep attacking from side of balinda or the bunker side and eventually it gets soft capped or Lok is summoned. Once horde have capped snowfall they have upto 20 respawns depending what side they have died and our Gy is so open its very difficult to keep it.

Balanced kekw

Balanced kekw

and here I am being taught in AV that if I cap snowfall I’m an idiot.
must be a different universe I’m in and we’re just talking here through a wormhole.

anyway, keep up the monologue. I’ll let you live in your bubble(no priest pun intended) where AV is unfair and horde are baddies with unfair advantage and those 10m you arrive to some place earlier matter.
what did I expect anyway, we’re playing the META classic, even pvp has “meta” tactics.
bye

1 Like

Yeah truth hurts see you in tbc when your bubble is burst

Every AV match is a “controlled environment” concerning the spot where horde and alliance meet… because before that, there is no opposition ! And the meeting spot is definitely way closer to the alliance gy than to the center of the map. That’s an undeniable fact, not some opinion like the ones you pull out of your hairy bottom.

40 individual brains are controlled environment to you? My a$$ may be hairy, but at least I only use it on the toilet.