So like... can I not unlock Earthen during EA? :/

It said 160, but it felt like 1400.

I dunno, every time I got out of the Ringing Deeps chapter 3 I became unable to move and upon logging out and in the quest was not completed. I then tried to move to Hallowfall and Azh’Kahet but most of the quests were unavailable, so I reported it and gave up.

Tried 2 weeks later, not fixed.

But now it’s fixed, and that’s what really matters :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s frickin weird o.O

That’s beta for you :smiley:

Well it can happen in a beta…it’s still a weird thing. :smiley:

What a weird opinion on who uses “like” and thinking everyone else shares that opinion xD I’m guessing you’re at least 40+

That’s annoying. I can’t wait to unlock Earthen, I hope they will unlock the last chapters on the 26.

After doing this quest chain, I literally fell in love with this race:

2 Likes

Whats not to like, Im 40 and I use like in sentences. Im not native english speaker however and most of my writing can seem weird to others that are like better in english if its their native language. :smile:

They also put it on the roadmap between 22-26 which were discussed on the post if you read the thread. So you can see why there could become confusement of it, or atleast should. I dont know, good luck in any case :dracthyr_shrug:

Actually, if you check the “roadmap”!, if you wanna even call it that way, it is not between 22 and 26, but between 22 and september 10th.
But to be fair I also would’ve thought, it would be available from 22nd / 23rd (depending on the timezone).

Its on the same slot with 22-26 and its also found on the official blizzard site. I also just looked at the map they provided when I saw this thread and were thinking that it could be on the EA according this so I cant say its very clear. I guess we just have to accept that its not clear and that there could be mistakes from both ends, I imagined there could also been some miscommunication from their end internally that caused this, the roadmap is not clear on the matter :dracthyr_shrug:

It starts with the early access slot (22nd) and ends at the end of the global launch slot with the beginning of the season one slot, so from 22nd to sep. 10th. I meant exactly that picture.

But as I said, I would’ve also read out of it, that it is available during EA and GL, otherwise they should’ve cut the first half.

1 Like

It appears that way. I thought I had completed that questline myself, but nothing happened. That’s fine by me. I accidentally stumbled across it in the first place and have very little intention of rolling a toon right now.

Yeah, that one hit right in the feels.

2 Likes

I liked this one of earthen that I saw some time ago on the earthen thread in this forum

1 Like

I paid extra yet the cool content is still time locked. Bad review on Blizzard now I will bomb their reputation.

1 Like

The requisite achievement is this one:

achieve

And that fourth storyline chapter will become available on September 4 in this region.

6 Likes

You mean the 4th part of “The War Within campaign”? Because “Merrix and Steelvein” is already in the game:

https://imgur.com/a/BtXpCMr (Warning: German client)

I have to say it is very disappointing, that we won’t be able to unlock the new race in week one. I hope with it we’ll really be able to unlock them then. So we have at least some chance to level and equip them for Season 1.

1 Like

This was promised in EA. There is no power behind it. Lots of people were looking forward to earthern and they are time gating it. Slap in the face for the people who bough early access. Dont really see how they can do that legally?

2 Likes

just scorpion kicked myself in the back of the skull

wdym 4th of september i want to be a rock guy

3 Likes

Really not happy with the extra wait. The infographic said it’d be at launch when we’d be able to get Earthen. Can we NOT timegate this any longer? Just turn it on already so I can get the thing I’ve been most excited for this expansion. ;-;

5 Likes

Thanks for that info, but what can you tell us about advertisement where in your launch road map you clearly stated and said that we will be able to unlock it during early access and now it’s on sep 4th ? I guess you cant say anything about it right ?

Edit: It’s good to know that I got screwed over by some empty promise (again), never gonna pre-order the best edition ever again … don’t wanna get disappointed again …

5 Likes