So like... can I not unlock Earthen during EA? :/

yup it is what it is it seems…

I just want to eat some rocks but the communication surrounding the launch of this expansion with what’s available and when, even concerning the state of characters leveled in remix has been absolutely atrocious. Feedback is to allow the campaign to progress and people to unlock the features they paid for when they were told they were going to be available when the purchase was made and to do it in a timely manner so peoples time isn’t wasted anymore than it already has been. Timegating this content and not warning people well ahead of time was an absolutely terrible move.

3 Likes

Where is this at?

2 Likes

in the shop, war within purchase page in the app, at the very bottom

1 Like

they changed the avalible at launch writing and removed it hahaha xD good thing people take screenshots.

3 Likes

The sneaky little… XD

1 Like
4 Likes

Doesn’t that qualify it as false advertising now, I am sure there are laws about that…changing a product after purchase/release and delivering something else instead…

7 Likes

Probably yes not a lawman myself

Is it?
Yes.

Will anyone bother taking it to court?
No.

So they know they can do as they want and get away with it.

1 Like

I agree. Shouldnt be that way though. I think if enough people voice their concern they should at least acknowledge it.

1 Like

True and they may get away with it globally, but at the very least, I am done giving this company hundreds every year for mounts, subs, expansions, card packs etc. So whilst it may not even be blip on their end profits, at least I know I am not supporting scum. Plenty of other great games, companies and indie devs out there who could use my money more and produce things with the passion blizzard used to have 15 years ago.

2 Likes

yuuup that’s why I am trying to keep this post alive >.>

3 Likes

thank you my good man, sir, ma’am, tentacled individual? bu dum tuss

Worst part about this is if you are all, time gating this so everyone gets to try them at the same time, that’s an EPIC fail… US and EU get them days apart which is the opposite of what your trying to achieve…

This has truly taken then wind out of my sails when it comes to war within. Never going to pay for EA again that’s for sure. As for next expansion, will have see…

4 Likes

Yeh thats the last time im buying ea from blizz

2 Likes

To me it feels like they did it this way so when they become available we race change(pay money) rather then start a new char since most of us have already invested in our char since launch, I’m not sure if that’s possible tho, but if it is, then I would guess that would be the reason, I can’t really think of another reason why they would lock it.

4 Likes

It is, I race changed to allied races before

I ll never play other race than my beloved elves but I must admit that it look like a scam from blizzard.

It’s clearly noticed that Earthen ll be available on 26-27

Sorry for you guys who wanted to play earthen.

2 Likes