So no revenge for Night Elves, I guess

I have! Or well, to not drive off-topic any longer (albeit it is a breath of fresh air from the incessant throwing of insults), i’ve been getting the pieces!

They work well, but do not stay long enough to update in my armory as they’re mostly RP-sets for different purposes.

I share your pain in this.

2 Likes

It was a very genuine question, because the only way you think being bullied is worse than: quoting Chronicles 3 here : “ Arthas ripped the high elfs spirit from her body and converted it into a spectral banshee. This act chained Sylvannas to the Lich Kings will. She could not disobey him , even though she wanted to. She was forced to take part in the assault on Quelthalas and murder her own people - the very people she had sworn to protect to the end of her days.

So yeah the only valid reason I assume one would think bullying Guldan is worse than the above tragedy is if they can relate to it

Being bullied is nothing to laugh about. But comparing scenarios being forcibly reanimated and made to kill your Nation is objectively worse

3 Likes

Should’ve type that to begin with man. Beat people with arguments and quotes. :wink:

Even when I’m one of the people that wants to help Sylvanas by putting her out of her misery , lol.

1 Like

Oh I am a very good boy unless you flip my “Guldan had it worse than Sylvannas switch” lol.

Guldan willingly gave himself to whatever would end his anguish.

Sylvannas fought and resisted every step of the way. From making Arthas life hell defending Quelthalas to the forsaken and the campaign of Northrend.

Guldan willingly sacrificed his nation and planet for power, and he didnt care.

2 Likes

Aight so let me get this straight:
Arthas attacked Silvermoon, killed Sylvanas, raised her as a banshee and made her watch while he killed her people.
Sylvanas/Horde attacked Darkshore and Ashenvale, killing countless civilians up until Teldrassil. Then, Sylvanas killed Delaryn and made her watch her people die a painful death in her last moments. In 8.1, she raised her as an undead.

So basically Sylvanas horde is nothing better than the Scourge

7 Likes

And the God Emperor Anduin with help from aunt Jaina and uncle Genn will redeem it. No matter that Alliance is in shambles, important thing is that Horde is brand new and squeaky clean.

1 Like

You insult the Imperium that such a title would be given to a booooy.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not buying this ridiculous notion, and you shouldn’t either.

This is like saying the German people were genocided and lost “90% of their people” just because Hamburg was wiped out and Berlin burned down.

By Belgium.

It’s ridiculous.

Yeah well, what else is new?

2 Likes

Well, it was said by both sides in the novels that they wiped out the majority of the race so the assumption can’t be that wrong.

Writers can be incompetent.

1 Like

It were 2 writers which stated it, so it was probably planned that they’re wiped out.

So?

Doesn’t make it less incompetent.

What exactly is incompetent in this? Don’t you like the used definition?

Could you please link me the sources where “2 writers” said 90% of nelf population was wiped out?

Cause I havent found any…

Just a community made up combining 90% of Blood elf losses when Scourge attack and just copy-paste the number on a nelf tragedy

Waiting for that source

Scaletta never said that. Is your reading comprehension lacking?

3 Likes

I saw your previous argument with Araphant,I don’t understand what you are insinuating. Lore is what is written in quests,novels,short stories, and seen in game, regardless of my personal feelings.
The Novel ‘‘Elegy’’ clearly states that and I quote Tyrande Whisperwind

" “Then, little one, I shall name you Finel. ‘The last.’ For you are the last kaldorei to escape with your life.”

The World Tree was more than a city. It was an entire land, home to countless innocents. How many night elves were elsewhere in Azeroth? Far too few. Now, they were all who remained of their people.

Sylvanas Windrunner had committed genocide."

The writing might be horrid but we don’t get to choose what is canon, if that were the case people can live in imaginary fan fiction scenarios, in my head I see a huge Moon crashing down on Orgrimmar :stuck_out_tongue: and Tyrande incinerating the Horde.

8 Likes

Pity party or no, as a former NElf main I’m genuinely questioning if there is any reason to play one other than from a graphics point of view. I don’t see NElves getting a new capital unless we get a world revamp and Blizz already said they aren’t interested in that due to their experience with Cata. So really… NElves will be a race of hobo’s for years to come. Which just feels lame. I do like the idea of getting punched down only to beat the odds and get back up, but so far, I don’t see that happening.
How long has Gilneas been empty for example?
If we don’t see talks about rebuilding or major efforts to retake land soon, I think it’s safe to assume this is the best we got.

1 Like

they probally would just reskin the nightborne model.

The night elves genocided the peaceful Shatterspear Trolls that lived in their forests long before them. They had it coming.

3 Likes