So no revenge for Night Elves, I guess

After they joined up with the Horde and Invaded the rest of Darkshore. The fault lies with the Shatterspear, for being greedy.

1 Like

Let alone the fact that exterminating an entire magical kingdom just for one little village of huts is very much an overkill of absurd proportions. It would be like destroying Kul Tiras in retaliation for Taurajo (the sad thing is that I’ve seen Horde players say this should happen…).

1 Like

Seems entirely fair to me.

Yes, a tiny village of huts for an entire magical kingdom with one sprawling city in it. :roll_eyes:

As you know, one death is a tragedy, but a million is a statistic.

Horde lives > Alliance lives obviously.

Why even post if you’re only gonna troll?

First thing - Guys you are playing in a game which don’t belong to you and you whining that’s you are not got what you want.
Common wake up fan, this game is not about your own personal happiness.
So you are pay more Tehran a year for a game to not be a happy elf - who is a fool here?

Blizzard what didn’t do a good NE story or you, the one who steal play and whining about be not happy Elf.
All whiners can go to the old good Vanila.
The real fans, like me face the Siege of Orgrimmar, Fall of Undercity, a new rebel time and ally with enemy as the Alliance.

It is the Horde lose over and over again, do crazy things , because some troll tell to follow her.
We did, and I steal do, and all was not really sad about this war at very beginning , but when they saw a price with a death of many - they move to the rebell part with arrogant old orc, who ready to kill everyone who not living by honor, just his own way of honor.

You really want steal whining like a child or you can just face it all and Waite another blizzcon and play at some savespaice like vanilla?

3 Likes

Yes, I can’t await to see an other " Draenor is free" and that the story of the expansion was pointless.

6 Likes

Everyone is a free not to play.

I have many reasons to play, but nobody takes my opportunity to rant about the current story.

4 Likes

Sometimes it is better to choose good game or graphics or story arc.
You can’t get all whines at one time, some time your need to ask yourself -what I truly whamt here and will I get it?

If you not getting your story arc for NE- it is better not being a whiner

We discuss the story here, m8. Whining is inclusive.

5 Likes

Depands on story arc. Its plainly wrong and has had pretty bad representation of race. Whining is constant, having negative reaction on a bad story is criticism.

Nobody likes to see their race butchered. It happened with orcs and I bet no orc fan was happy about it. Its NE turn this time, nothing new. Blizzard at its finest.

Everyone is free to complain.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Shatterspear were allowed to live in peace in Darkshore for many many years. The Kaldorei targeted them when they aided Garrosh during the battle of Ashenvale, following that they returned and attacked the Night Elves again during the War of Thorns, they are not victims, they are violent aggressors that wanted to expand into Kaldorei lands, they got what they deserve. Please stop spreading false lore information.

Very weak bait, you should get some lessons from Jabjan.

6 Likes

night elves have had their revenge. tyrande behaded that one orc then almost got killed by that questgiver dude (blightcaller i think his name is)

seems like revenge to me, right? job done, time for other races to get a bit of spotlight

Just as the Horde “Allowed” the genocidal night elves inhabit Kalimdor, until they didn’t.

Yes but it is about us to show how we really going to react to this and what we are doing - some people are holding together with a friends, together they are strong.
Others are feel they are a victim and point everyone how terrible it was all the time and again and it is all what we saw this year.

Just think what people do with their freedom, sometimes they can do a lot of fun things but, sometimes they do not so good stuff for all community , even if they part of it.
Not going to say what to do but I going to tell, that’s some things are not so nice of NE fans.

Sorry no revenge.

Sylvannas “killed hope”

Feel free to despair on the fact that the nelfs will never get revenge.