So no revenge for Night Elves, I guess

Did they even done good stuff for any community in this expansion? I mean it’s I look around everybody seems to be disappointed and it’s quite an amazing achievement of Blizzard.

How did your content even makes sense?

4 Likes

Watch Sylvannas Warbringers for it to make sense duh

I know the warbringer but I don’t know how it killed the hope, except the hope for a good story.

4 Likes

dude, that’s meta af

1 Like

But he has a point. The game is about warring factions. All the games were. Most of the stories concerning Warcraft are about warring factions. Most of the things happening in game are about fighting someone somewhere. In fact the items you try hard to get in this game are for hitting people or protecting you from getting hit.

So yeah, he is right. It is very much about war to such degree that it’s even in the name and it’s always been this way. Whether you are tired of hearing it does not make it stupid or untrue and nobody should feel intimidated by pointing out the obvious just cause some random guy here thinks it’s not hip, or whatever.

2 Likes

LOL you won’t be relevant anymore Zandalari, no king, no fleet, lands rekt, and internal drama. Oh yeah you will never get revenge for Rastakhan.

1 Like

Panda-lari trolls. showing up constantly in one xpac, then never appearing again except as a mute sideshow to the real action

1 Like

haha your posts are hilarious dude :joy::rofl:

Right, so when people make fun of the Nelves or downplay the tantrum you throw occasionally about the state of the Nelves, you go on and rage about someone being a Nelf hater, but you retain the right to make fun of other races?

6 Likes

Not all story’s should be a happy story for all of us, some story is about make us sad or mad.
No I’m not protecting Blizzard but they try not to really please you but to pay attention , even if it flames your down the spine

It seems that you try to defend what they’re doing. On second SoO or some ridiculous Kerrigan plot is nothing defendable. Maybe I’m wrong with my assumption that we will get it, but I don’t see anything else left. One way or another, they screwed up the story in this expansion already.

5 Likes

Perhaps you should read his entire comments before replying to me. He only posts jokes,belittles us, and even rude/harsh things towards the Night Elves,I never reply in this fashion unless someone has been constantly harassing me, I never post on threads I find annoying/hate, or don’t care about just for the sake of fun or trolling.

1 Like

I don’t care what he does to you, but don’t go and make fun of other races if you can’t handle it when people make fun of yours.

2 Likes

Haiete has a point, you know. You did not mock Aatsui, you mocked the Zandalari in general.

I don’t really see how you can judge a certain kind of behavior while doing the same thing yourself.

5 Likes

That’s because they’re likely still salty over the bond between Zandalari and Loa and they damn wish to have something meaningful like that. Or having a king that stood his ground and fought for the nation in their time of need instead of hearthstoning to Stormwind.

As if it was player’s fault lol.

1 Like

You know the dialogue in Warbringers “you can kill us but you cannot kill hope”

“Cant I?”

Insert “Nelf got their revenge nelf story over”

But yeah… should’ve figured its too complicated for your intellectual level to put the pieces together and appreciate the humour.

So back to collecting nelf tears it is.

We wont get revenge as Zandalari and you wont either, but at least we still have a home

may your special bond be a comfort to you in the coming expansions, when the night elves are front and centre as they have been since Warcraft 3 while the Panda-lari are never mentioned again and blizz consistently forget to add talanji to cinematics :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s the direction of travel here. we all realise that, yes?

The forums have reached a new low if we are now gloating over each other’s misfortune.

8 Likes

Well I’ll hive you a hint - I main Darkspear. I got used to being neglected and treated like unwanted bastard child, but you’re wasting time to search from me tear stained threads complaining about it over and over.
In fact seeing recent trends I am happy that Darkspears are used in minimum. The less they’re involved in bad writing the better. Heck even lack of racial leader has it’s benefits - at least they cannot be blamed for ridiculous stuff.

But if you really want to know dorfie I am working mainly on PTR and providing valuable feedback to benefit overall everyone not just my favies as - a shocker! - I can see the plight of ther races.

3 Likes

I agree, there is no need to mock the lore of each other’s race unless done so in a playful manner.

And this goes for both sides.

5 Likes