So no revenge for Night Elves, I guess

Hey blame it on the nelfs who started this downward spiral into misery after making 1000 threads about revenge like it’ll be designed and implemented in the game overnight…

1 Like

No, I blame you for your own behaviour.

4 Likes

I don’t really think you are allowed to lecture anyone about manners, whelp.

5 Likes

Well its your problem if you take things personally. I reply and refer to lorefacts and avatars/toons races etc.

I dont care or want to know about the person behind that.

Its a wow forum, not a social forum or human rights forum

Less drama, more wow

1 Like

every time i come into one of these threads, 50% of the replies are telling the OP and other Nelf respondents to suck it up or stop whining.

we’re long past the point of gloating over each other’s misfortune i think - i’m just sick of it all going one way when most other faction fans are every bit as whiny as night elves are, and with much, much less justification.

darkspears have had plenty of pushes over the life of the game. just because you’re not happy with them doesn’t mean you can ignore them.

That’s a bad attitude tbh, and I’m sure your parents and teachers raised you differently.

Wherever you are, and whoever you’re talking to, it’s very common to behave like an adult and you can do that without sneering at other people, and again, this goes for both sides but especially for you now.

Christ Almighty, I shouldn’t have be lecturing grown people about basic manners on a WoW forum, of all places…

3 Likes

No Haiete, this is a WoW forum, such things as normal social interactions and proper behavior are not allowed, as those matters are unrelated to WOW.

1 Like

Ur playing a game that has constant War!!!

Racism is part of every society, Highmountain tauren have jokes about the smell of three drogbar killing you, and Drogbar are their allies (Navarogg etc)

So you either need to chill and take the game for what it is, or try to apply real life standards on it and never make sense. Cause its not made that way and the world depicted is very, very different.

So yeah , do u lecture ur Fellow Tauren on manners often?

1 Like

How is any of that relevant? Do you think I am RPing with you or something? You are talking to REAL people, and when you talk to REAL people, you shouldn’t mock them and you shouldn’t insult them. Whatever happens in-game is absolutely irrelevant.

And instead of me taking this less seriously, you should take this more seriously.

EDIT

Also, sure you can have a bit of fun with people and joke around like the HMT are doing, but you are trying to get to Nelf fans and that is a completely different thing.

7 Likes

Is that so? What meaningful development they had besides revolution? Only now they had some spotlight in BfA but it’s like saying that Tauren had plenty of spotlight because they had lots of npcs spread over but the only time they had actual lore for themselves - which didn’t last long -was in mop.

1 Like

I think you spent a bit too long on the RP realms mah dude…
I mean, I enjoy my RP occasionally, but I know when I’m on forums like this I’m dealing with real people and I’m sorry to say but Taurens aren’t real, neither are Night Elves for that matter.

8 Likes

No my point is the opposite. I AM rping in the forums and game, thats why I never bring real world facts into it.

And you should take it as such.

I dont want to know the real you or real person. The interner is a dangerous place son… stick to your Tauren ways.

As for being insensitive, well yeah as a Zandalari Horde I have many issues with nelfs , and their forum crying only further supports and justifies that logic

Good lord what am I reading?

4 Likes

Keep your RP in-game, and keep the forums OOC unless you are in an RP thread.

Why am I even explaining this.

8 Likes

Someone blight this thread already, Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Burn it

BURN IT

3 Likes

besides the revolution

besides reclaiming their homeland in a way no other race has really done

besides having their racial leader at the forefront of the plot for two expansions

besides vol’jin’s status essentially turning them into the heart and conscience of the horde despite the fact they were originally cannibalistic savages who were barely literate

… apart from that i can’t think of any development the darkspears have had over the life of the game. maybe troll players should whine more than they already do.

EDIT: oh yeah and troll characters turning up as heroic (or, at the very least, semi-competent) foils in various cutscenes and scenarios. would’ve made more sense for a Stormwind human forsaken to be leading us to rescue talanji, but they had to get the shadowhunter in there somewhere

lllhttps://imgur.com/gallery/WA9lN

6 Likes

6 Likes

Teldrassil isnt real either, so can you explain why there are 1000 threads about it?