So no revenge for Night Elves, I guess

Because people discuss lore without RPing? Like, I am not RPing as Haiete here when I say I don’t like Sylvanas?

Honestly, this is getting weird.

5 Likes
4 Likes

So you are “seriously” discussing a fantasy game event, and being even affected by it, and are lecturing me of taking the RP too far? LoL

1 Like

What?
In ten characters.

2 Likes

Someone take some scissors to this boy’s PC, he’s had enough internet for one lifetime.

9 Likes

I am not affected by it, I don’t like Sylvanas. And people are allowed to dislike it, people are allowed to be affected by it, that’s what stories are meant to do.

4 Likes

Yeah people discussing fantasy game events like the burning of Teldrassil, asking me to be more proper cause this is serious and there are real life people behind their avatar

I’d kill myself but alas

Do I have to explain what a hobby/interest is?

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah well my Hobby is collecting nelf tears.

Have fun :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What, no. You are sneering at people’s favourite race by rubbing in events that you know upset them. That is called being rude.

8 Likes

Is this one of those trolling attempts where you act like a moron and think you got everyone because you were only “pretending”?

Because I am genuinely concerned I am mocking someone with actual issues at this point so you got me if so.

12 Likes

My hobby is cataloging your senseless posts. You do keep me busy. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Well you aren’t the only one starting to get confused…

5 Likes

I bring lore and references to my replies then Araphant ad Haiete show up attacking me personally.

So try to decipher that.

Now

Your argument is I am being rude but

So perhaps u should feel less offended? Or less affected?

Just sayin

He mocks people, so we mock him. It was really hard to decipher. I feel like Champollion’s heir right now.

2 Likes

Dude, you started that, what the actual f-

7 Likes

Do you believe in parallel universes?

1 Like

Well good for you. Araphant “Defender of the easily offended”

This is 2019 after all

But I dont care . Like, at all. So you do you

I am Araphant “The absolutely confused” right now.

2 Likes