So, now that humans have more diverse skin tones

Facts, they are like cryptonite to the alt-left.

alt-left dont make me laugh im actually a centrist

But these new customization options make it way easier to do so.

Posts like these should just be flagged. NOTHING good comes from them.

5 Likes

Oh wow I guess there is a first time for everything lol :rofl: I am not laughing at you I am laughing at the guy that was immature probably having a suspension right now as Violetta just weird flexed me his suspension from a year ago I mean how can some people be that filthy like that it must be an edgy way of life I guess.

yeah heaven forbid we should try and educate

what I donā€™t get is that you make judgements calling people far right for their beliefs, but when you show attributes of being far left and people call you out on it you say ā€œdonā€™t make me laughā€.

If you donā€™t think your political beliefs should be judged so easily on the things you say, why are you so happy to do it to others?

2 Likes

If we canā€™t call people black anymore. Than white is also of the table. If you address me please call me a human with Germanic heritage. If you call me white , I gonna report you /s

7 Likes

Oh I am right on time ^^

And I am a human with amazing heritage, I identify myself as awesome.
Call me properly: amazing awesome person or I will report you :exploding_head::+1:t5:

Educate? lol. go away.

6 Likes

are you for real?

w/e bye! enjoy what is left of the game.

Kojin this may come as a surprise but weā€™re not your friends and we dont care.
no need to go full theatrically with your goodbye.

3 Likes

Lol i know that believe me i know. You dont speak on behalf of everyone though im afraid.

one question tho. how did you obtain warlords deathwheel in 2018?

Calling black people in wow black is fine imo. Calling them african-american is stupid since there is no america in Azeroth.
Also, I wish to be referred to as a person of light not white.

Not gonna share how i got that later considering the abuse sorry

Even though I donā€™t like that Iā€™ve gotta say itā€™s a fair point. Shame

/edit:
Using word ā€œabuseā€ is actually an abuse unlike my previous post.

do you have any idea how much iā€™ve been attacked and mocked this past hour?

And how do you feel about it? Obviously itā€™s not entertaining to read insulting comments from internet randoms but just keep in mind that theyā€™re internet randoms. Who cares? Some people on these forums think Iā€™m an arrogant c$nt but Iā€™m not gonna spend my time trying to explain myself. I just dont care.