So you picked totally awful players

Didn’t know about it, nor did I care.

Adding to that, I don’t see myself fit for such a position.

1 Like

You realize i just got a notification about you editing your one post on hushpup right?

1 Like

They apparently dont have a popcorn goat position either. How will the council survive without us??

3 Likes

I don’t beleive it would change anything.

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This is your chance to be famous… Make a ‘council watch’ twitch and/or youtube show where you keep track of council posts with the viewers whilst munching popcorn!

No need to pay me for that brilliant idea.

1 Like

I didn’t because i am too bitter towards the company, and while I have enough experience and portfolio to back it up - I really, really don’t want to associate myself with something that is “sand in the eyes”. Cheers to all who got in, I hope you won’t be used as scapegoats.

We should form our own council. Duh

1 Like

I did apply.

1 Like

I am sure there is a council member there who represents what you want in there somewhere. But if the Council was made up only of players who play AWC, then it won’t really be a constructive council. They’re not even people who play WoW. And who wants WoW to be a complete carbon copy of another game.

The reason for WoW’s success is that it represents a middle ground and does them all really well (historically at the very least). WoW as lot of areas that attract gamers who want different things , and PVP really always was just the side game to the MMO-RPG.

I have seen some really good arguements that represent the things I like, and I have also seen plenty of topics on things I don’t care so much about.

Pro players keep tripping over their egos, they are unable to have an adult conversation so they should be ignored.

2 Likes

The truerest truth

Pro-players don’t.

Wannabe pro-players do.

4 Likes

I didn’t apply, mainly because I only play a little TBC now and am not invested in retail at all (SL killed it for me). I am also playing other games so can’t even promise to fully commit to TBC.

2 Likes

Honestly… All kinds of players can be bad apples. Doesn’t matter what type of content they’re into. It’s their personalities that matter.

3 Likes

I did. I’m sure my invitation just got lost in the mail… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, but most ‘‘wannabe pro’s’’ are the toxic ones, compared to actual High End players.

1 Like

Can’t say I did. Though if Blizzard actually listens and it’s not just a PR stunt, I might sign up for the next round.

That is actually good news.

Now if they can remove welfare gear and borrowed powers, that’d be great !

Or you know… Remove YOU.

1 Like