"Solution" for the Vindicaar controversity

That point is in Legion Pre-patch and before everything happening in BFA.

Who is their leader? Who’s the High Exarch?

I suppose Turalyon grew wings and flew from Argus to Stormwind.

We do know. You are living in denial because you can’t handle the fact the Alliance had to be crippled for you to even have a chance at a war.

You ditched the fact it happens before the war in-game cause gameplay.
You ignore the fact Turalyon leads the army of the Light and serves as Anduin’s advisor because… no clue how your brain operates.

You are only exploiting the lack of sources to further muddy the water with dumb theories.

2 Likes

Orgrimmar has nothing on Antorus in terms of defences. The defense batteries in the latter could vaporise even the Vindicaar. The Horde has no equivalents, unless you want to count that deathtrap of a supergun.

Yes, Zarao, and I will point out to the beacons being teleported down when they’re needed. Eg: Krokul Hovel.

No, you have weak artillery compared to Legion firepower except when they’re demolishers \o\

Never said it was infallible, I pointed out how extremely difficult it would be to get rid of the Vindicaar if it was actually present. We can guess it’s not present to avoid those tangles and of course Orgrimmar not being turned into a moonscape.

I know where the engine is on a ship 10x the size of the Vindicaar (10,000+ tonne Destroyer) , where the control room is and its fuel. I know what powers its defensive and offensive capabilities as people I’ve met helped design the parts, and because much of it is publicly listed information due to shared parts etc. Would I say it’s easy to take it out with a coordinated strike team? Hell no. The crew will crush you in well-trained counter-boarding operations.

Congrats, you killed the pilot. Somehow. The ship is still flying…think you missed something. Maybe that there’s more than one person capable of flying the ship? Just maybe?

1 Like

Darkshore was in the Legion pre-patch. Just because allied races were available first (As a pre-order bonus I’ll add) doesn’t mean they were recruited first in lore. Otherwise show me a single allied race member that appears in Darkshore. Horde or Alliance.

Turalyon. The only Lightforged in Stormwind at that time.

He probably took the portal to Dalaran that the Gnome made.

Mate, the Alliance has half a dozen overpowered characters (Anduin, Tyrande, Malfurion, Jaina etc…) who just keep getting stronger while all we’ve got left is Sylvanas who was almost killed by Malfurion. I know we’re buggered. In a world with Jaina’s magic death ship that she was able to pilot and fire without breaking a sweat there isn’t really any reason why we’re not all forked.

I didn’t ignore that at all. What I’m saying is that THEY WEREN’T PART OF THE ALLIANCE AS A FACTION UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE GOD-DAMN QUEST. The Lightforged weren’t accepted into the Alliance until Turalyon told them that they had been.

There is NO evidence to suggest ANY of the Allied races were recruited until the Void Elves show up at Lordaeron.

The radius of the Vindicaar’s gun isn’t big enough to destroy an entire city. It would make a very big hole in the door and Orgrimmar wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. That’s it.

1 Like

Alleria and Turalyon never stopped being alliance. Why do you think I complain about Argus all the time?

2 Likes

Yup. But he didn’t bring the rest of the Lightforged with him until he got Anduin’s ‘okay’.

Except the presence of a racial leader of the Lightforged in Before the Storm, serving as Anduin’s tactical advisor. Even if I let your gameplay thing slide, I can not ignore this! Your theory does not make sense, sorry! The commander of the Army of the Light is literally serving the king of Stormwind.

Did you actually read any of my responses to this?

He didn’t bring the army until later. It’s that simple.

I guess he took a vacation from his commanding post to enjoy the scenery? And the army was too far away, since they use bicycles for transport, like Belgium in WWII.

1 Like

That required the ship to move around and hover above Krokuun. Hence my point that we lack conclusive proof about it being able to deploy them anywhere and regardless of distance.

Still destroyed their mechs, shields, and tanks, with voodoo magic and/or a goblin mech with Azerite ammo. Being all of the above built, defended and used, in the same way as the Vindicaar.
Strong enough apparently.

Do you have actual proof or source that (a) enables the ship to fire repeatedly without repercussions, (b) has the ability/fuel to do so, and © is even destructive enough to cause everlasting/serious harm?
Because saying it can, is about as probable as saying it can’t. Less so, as such destructive capabilities, if they existed, would’ve been used on Argus. And they weren’t.

They’d just need to blow the Argunite matrix we repaired on Argus, and the whole thing goes down. And the Horde knows where it is, and how it works, as both Aethas and Liadrin were integral parts of its repair.

And the crew “crushing” the strike team, didn’t work that well in the past. Not for Velen and the Tempest Keep or the Exodar, and not for Kaelthas in the Tempest Keep, the Mechanar and the Arcatraz.

Who else? Who would replace Romuul?

So Zarao wants me dead. I am not surprised.

But no one does it in a remotely as glamorous style as mine!

Pack up, Goat guys and gals. Our spaceship has nothing on their spears and axes.

2 Likes

He took a vacation to visit Stormwind and left that woman in charge.

Don’t ask me why he waited so long to recruit the rest of his army. Maybe they were repairing the Vindicaar or some crap.

Basically this.

That woman is his lieutenant.

They had a flat tire.

1 Like

Can’t remember her name is all. Fareeya? Freya?

1 Like

Captain Fareeya. I hate you Auela, but I strangely respect you.

I don’t know how I feel about that.

“That woman”?

Woah. Because we all know that women are terrible commanders, eh?

Good to know.

1 Like

Thought that Draenei got that memo in both WoD and during the formation of the first Horde :wink:

…why is there a need to blow with over the top statements any argument people don’t like hearing? The Vindicaar isn’t an instant I win button. It can be countered. It can be destroyed.
The Horde has means to do so.
How hard is it to acknowledge this?

Not saying it’s bad. Not saying it’s weak. It’s just a narrative resource that can be written to have infinite flaws. As many as the narrative demands.

AS EVERY OTHER ELEMENT in this game INCLUDING HORDE STUFF.

It’s like driving…
:joy::wink:

2 Likes

Just a little, please?

Them Lok’tar ogar sticks!

Very :slight_smile:

I am ereviening around.

:heart:

:heart:

:broken_heart: