Som or Classic Era

does retail more dead to you?

dont care dont post on my SoM thread then

Your thread? This is an official Forum, not a private channel in WoW. And you did not even start it :rofl:

Dont care if you dont like my opinion don’t read it if you’re such a baby, enjoy era with the 20 other people who play it

I’ll happily stay in Era for two reasons: It’s fun, and I won’t run the risk of meeting you.

its 10 people more than SoM

1 Like

Its not tho is it, SoM got over 1k raiders whereas era got like 3 guilds and SoM is over now and going wrath so who cares, rolling in either is stupid

The way in which you express yourself towards us, says a lot about you.

Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time…

I could not have put it better.

Now back to having a blast on ERA :slight_smile:

Keep telling everyone you’re having a blast - you’re nearly at 1000 times now. Maybe you’ll actually believe it then or?

I am though… and I express my joy for it and celebrate it… and you and anybody else can easily check it out → Log on Firemaw-pvp horde on ERA and look for me. Bananoid lvl 60 UD mage. Im usually active in the evenings, either raiding, farming or pvping, and will be happy to respond to any questions anybody may have in-game related to our community.

On the other hand I will just reiterate the words you have uttered in this forum - “Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time…”

Doesn’t sound like a lot of fun… btw, I thought you didn’t care?

1 Like

I see a new crate of copium arrived for you this week. Good for you champ.

It’s the best way to believe what you say, say it so often you convince yourself. It’s how some people pass lie detector tests.

It shows a lot about you that you genuinely cannot comprehend someone just doesn’t care about your opinion. Serial killer vibes.

You dont care, but will not let it go :joy:

Now I comprehend though. You are so badass. So alpha. Let me drop ERA come worship you… LOL

Long time no see Dottie, hows it going?

Come join us in Era for a chat sometime, you know where to find us!

Keep malding and spending 99% of your free time trying to convince people to play Era on these forums, Reddit and Dreadnaught so you can finish your IRL friends Atiesh bro, I’m sure you two noobs will get enough people sooner or later… right?

Is this you ‘genuinely not caring’? I fail to CoMprEheNd :joy:

You do not know what I spend my free time on. This is a fact.

As for the noob part, come check it out - EU - Firemaw Horde, Bananoid 60 mage. Open to have a nice conversation with anybody. Nothing to hide, really.

“Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time, copium, serial killer vibes, noobs…” → Labhen’s vibes.

I’ll keep updating the list for you to see. Because I am the one “”“Malding”"" whatever TF that means, right? hahaha

1 Like

Until they sort battlegrounds out and stop premades fighting random pug groups I wouldnt even bother coming back in. I have just hit 70 and now i am remembering Vanilla after doing a few bg’s this evening. What a joke… totally pointless.

Make more reddit posts man you’re not getting anywhere here. Your realm is dead. Everyone knows it, and those you try to convince with your high copium levels simply look at the stats to know you’re off your rocker

Who is everyone? You and Dottie? :smiley:

People only have to log in on Firemaw PvP and find me or anyone for that matter and ask any questions.

“Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time, copium, serial killer vibes, noobs, off your rocker…” → Labhen’s vibes. YOUR words.

Keep it up man. Keep up showing us how much you dont care. Im actually having fun with this.