Som or Classic Era

Damn bro, you even gotta tell me you’re having fun. You know it’s bad when you’ve gotta tell people you’re having fun, you’ve gotta tell other people how they feel and asking people to keep showing up. I thought you’d be busy on Classic Era doing your realms single strat run per week for some holy water.

“You know it’s bad when you’ve gotta tell people you’re having fun” - hahaha man! It must be really sad to hang with you, like for real.

“asking people to keep showing up” - You clearly cant read if you are saying this.

“Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time, copium, serial killer vibes, noobs, off your rocker…” → Labhen’s words.

In every post you continue discrediting yourself and looking like a lost child crying “I dont care” just to say something (look cool, maybe?). You straight out lie about what I do or say and throw those words around to rally(?) people around you?

The joke is clearly on you, but as I said above, we can continue with this for as long as you wish.

Sure bro, that’s exactly what is happening here. You don’t look off your rocker on copium or anything. Absolutely not. Enjoy your realms 1 weekly strat run budy.

I know where I stand. You have zero impact on this.

The reason why I confront you is because, if allowed, you would engulf us all in your negativity. Those of us who are joyful must do something about it.

Sadly these days it seems people like you pop up everywhere. The state of things I guess.

“Stupid, dog, who cares, baby, my thread, couldn’t care less, waste of time, copium, serial killer vibes, noobs, off your rocker…” → Labhen’s words.

Sure man. Keep telling me about my zero impact as I continue to post. I’m sure that’s how it works.

On me you have zero impact. I see you have trouble reading.

As for how it works, let me repost it so you have a second chance → The reason why I confront you is because, if allowed, you would engulf us all in your negativity. Those of us who are joyful must do something about it.

Give yourself some love man. Everything is gonna be ok.

I actually made a toon on Firemaw(PvP) Horde just to look for Bananoid yesterday.
He was there, doing a Dungeon, so I did not disturb him.
I’m not going to play Bullzip - the Tauren I made to check - as I do not do PvP, but I’ll look in from time to time, and if you’re not in a Dungeon, we migth have a short chat :smiley:

For sure! Lets connect man. Feel free to reach out even if im on a raid or something :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.