Spamming chat with the non local language should be bannable

Dafuq this is racist

1 Like

Wouldn’t hate yous if yous werent so obnoxious and refuse to speak the local tongue. I can guarantee if i went to your country, and only spoke english, I’d be crapped out.

Stop using words you don’t know the definition of.

1 Like

im joking dont hurt me pls

it is a guideline wich will soon be transformed into a policy as things degenerate

Ever heard of tourism?

Yeah, moron. And when i do, i make sure to brush up on the local tongue, and wouldn’t ever stand in a city trying to ask people things in english. Because i’m not an idiot.

Players made up this rule in vanilla, so I wouldn’t hold your breath as it’s been “degenerating” for 15 years. I have no problem with it, if someone speaks in a language other than English then I’ll just presume I’m not their target audience.

3 Likes

but yea its getting excessive, had it last night just 20 minutes of pointless crap, not conversation… just pointless crap to wind up people, people made solutions with extra channels, this was ignored, make spanish servers and the queues would be less, oh yea and just casually ignoring things like people queuing to kill quest mobs, adding 20-30 more minutes to everyones time doing things.

I’m from Majorca, and tired of seeing Europeans LIVING here that will not learn Spanish. So there you have it. Looks like they are idiots

No you wouldn’t.

2 Likes

I’m also genuinely, 100% curious as to why it’s so difficult for you guys not to stick to your languages custom channels and guilds?

You’s complain about all the “harrassment” you get. But you wouldn’t suffer from that if you made the slightest effort to fit in.

1 Like

Maybe you should create your own channel then or use whisper?

2 Likes

Your post demonstrated you can though?

1 Like

First of all, you Spaniards are not a race, you’re a nation. Stop labeling everything with words you don’t know the actual meaning of. And I’m not disliking you or your nation. I’m telling you that speaking Spanish on English speaking realms is not acceptable. Form your own communities aka guilds and speak Spanish all you want. National guilds were, are, and will be a thing for years to come. In public channels, speak English or gtfo.

6 Likes

with enough complaining and right click reporting things could take a surprise turn. I only ignore the guild recruitment spam in other languages, other than that is auto report, so does my entire guild of ~70 people… so yeah GL with that

Yeah, people have been reporting it for 15 years as well. On a very regular basis from what I was told. So no, you’re not accomplishing anything except increasing CS times for people with genuine issues.

2 Likes

Indeed I can, but lot of people cant