Speculation: WoW Classic has more players than retail in the EU and the US

That was for level ones only but now we will never know as the addon has been broken .

No its not,and read the information.
http://wowpop.appspot.com
Every single graph is for above lvl 5.And this is the information wowhead presented in the article from Vintoleth.Thats why i mentioned to the russian poster in my qoute,and same as with you, didnt present correctly and you also make false claim,cause you cant chek the provided information.Why,i dont know.

1 Like

I used the addon myself it would not do level ones im giving you the info I have from my own readings . And we wount be able to tell now anyways because the addon is now broke .

Again doesnt changing the fact,about why i corrected the claim that the russian guy clamied regarding the scans,same as you are now.And i wount go again this rabbit whole…

I even linked the screen shots last week and even the Monk said the addon wouldn’t work purely for level ones so stop accuseing me and her/him of lying .

What are you if not lying?you claim that this site uses bellow lvl 5 scans?
http://wowpop.appspot.com
Just cause the two of you made your personal scan doesnt change anything regarding the info we are talking.

1 Like

Were did I say that ? I said the ADDON censer plus didn’t work for level ones on classic as caught in a loop .They didn’t include level ones as so many bank chars and tourist my good man stop making stuff up to suit your view .Show me actual proff I said anything like you made out .

If you carry on harraseing me and accuseing me again like you did last week when I even linked a screenshot and so did others (brewny) then I will flag you .

So its ok for Brewny to say the scans don’t pick up level 1s but not for me and I never mentiond anything about wowpop in any of my best ive no idea what you are on about but to troll me .

Because you are making a habbit jumping into conversations and not reading the information discussed between people and you put your self in these situation.As for the Brewny conversation you refferenced its not my fault you claim i asked for Horde faction for Gehennas when i was asking indeed for alliance,but you are stuborn to persuit her and me how we dont know the things we talked amongst our self.
Same thing here.
The russian guy claimed people with bank alts where inclueded in the scan;

to witch i follow up with a replay he is wrong,since the addon was broken to include anything bellow lvl 5,and the data on the site doesnt also inclue anything bellow lvl 5.

TLDR:Learn to read the conversation you intent do jump in.

Then learn to read peoples replies before being rude to them and accusing them of things they never said .

I never mentioned that all I said was me and Brewny got stuck on loops for level ones my god you tell so much lie’s I’m done answering you.Were did I even mention Gehennas today please show me ?

Despite all the drama threads who vs what and so on, most of us just enjoy the game and want it to have healthy and long life. In single player games we can always return to our characters and stories, but on an online game we are dependent of company keeping it up and fans are genuinely concern because they do not want servers to be shut down and characters and stories lost. Perhaps its even a fear. Unlike many other online games, this one is an old-old-old one and I for one would be quite sad to see old pal of 15 years to go.

I hope that Blizzard does not announce end of game soon despite the changed market and demographic, but eventually everything ends. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get Warcraft: Legends on mobile soon. Or Warcraft: Immortal or Warcraft: Champions of Azeroth … it would be totally Acti-Blizz, and then they will shut down traditional servers and be same garbage of a debveloper as bethesda that gave up their own style and soul to do mobile games (TES:Blades which could be named TES:Microinstructions instead, Fallout: Shelter - the same) and one horribly bad online BR with some pve sub option (Fallout 76). Seeing Acti-Blizz latest trends and all the SJW typed of moronism in Overwatch, then I could even come up with hyper-super-bland plot the wow mobile game would have.

And yet… Classic asbolutely terrible Game play is boring slow, The world is overtuned as hell a lvl 15 Warrior cannot solo 2 lvl 10 mobs, he will die, but yes classic is awsome GG

well done clap, clap (implied sarcasm)

the vigilant census polling of players has now prompted Blizzard to block addons from using the /who list. This mass use of census addons was draining server resources to the point of creating server lags and lowering game play quality.

/Who is now protected and requires interaction.

Since the census addons were not the only addons which depended on /who functions, this has annoyed a lot of players.

Blizzard could have just given players what they want - and release server population statistics. (In order to prevent the use of census addons). But they decided to make /who functions protected instead.

2 Likes

Why does it even matter how many people play a game? Are you a sheep that follows if a lot of ppl stop playing?

Well that is what has killed many games. When people start to say a game is dead then it quickly dies. Just the way it goes.

So when people are here saying that certain servers are dead (which they evidently are). They call upon Blizzard to merge more servers together… and in response Blizzard block the who-list functions to stop players from showing which servers are dead, before it comes to a point where those figures start to show that the game is dead or dying.

So yes, it does matter, and Blizzard know it matters. Evidently.

4 Likes

Ppl have been saying that wow is dead for 15 years

1 Like

people have been saying that the server I play on “is dead” for 10 years, and I have always defended it because - I have always managed to keep a full and active guild there.

But when there was only 350 players on the server on a Sunday afternoon? I can’t defend that.

And when other people are using the addon and showing those numbers, Blizzard can’t defend that. Even if they block who-list functions.

2 Likes

‘’ WoW Classic drives a huge jump in subscribers. World of Warcraft subscription revenue grew an estimated 223% in August compared to July.’’

Funny how nobody in this thread mentioned this. For every 1 BfA player, there’s 2.23 Classic players. Yes Classic has more players.

I can’t wait what Daestra is going to say about that. He’s probably going to say something stupid, then log onto Transmoggu, and then agree with himself.

2 Likes

Changing chars to insult me are you why don’t you stick to your shaman ?

@Zabalita: I am very sorry, but your statement is entirely wrong. +223% revenue (estimated) increase does not mean that, at all.

5 Likes

And classic revenue doesn’t exist besides the subscription. Even with all the store items, 6 month passes and the new recruit yourself for a backpack mog. Classic takes 2.23 times more. Considering how much time i didn’t spent in 8.2 it’s easy to see what happend to the game, it’s daily chores. It isn’t fun, it’s either the daily chores or a never ending grind based on 100% daily RNG (Mechagon/M+/etc.).

Oh wow, that’s a new low. Explains why Postal which never or barely got updated stopped working in 8.2.5 (for the first time ever) for me.

1 Like