Spell Batching WORST Idea Ever Implemented

THey will not remove spell batching, they will FIX FD+trap instant as it intended to works.

756 confirming that FD+trap doesn’t works as intended.
FD+Trap is not only Spell Batching problem, Feing Death have problem to drop combat at all, sometimes when i press it NOTHING HAPPENDS even no animation of spell.It is obvious bug for most of players except you since you like when Hunter is Bugged cause u playing class that Hunter can beat, so you supporting bug.

That’s old news - are you just ignoring reality

Those patches have been applied - you have managed to post an older release than the first one

Stop Spread Desinformations on this Forum.Go away, your knowledge of hunter spells are 0.BLIZZARD CONFIRMED that they still investigating FD BUG.They alrdy tried to FIX and they even said: “I’m sorry it’s not a silver bullet, but hopefully it gives you some peace of mind to know we’re listening, and still investigating the issues.” Shut up now kid.STOP spread lies.

Again - that’s old news - and Blizz instigated the patches promised in September - which were associated with camera movement and unexpected pet behaviour

So no - I’m stating some facts here not spreading disinformation - and I think anybody reading the thread will appreciate that you simply attack anybody who disagrees with you

As an aside - a lock in PvP against ranged will almost certainly be using imp - so how the effectiveness of FD and Trap has any impact upon that fight is beyond my comprehension

Ignored, you are just Auto-Troll guy.You are scared of hunter fix.
-I reported you as many others for trolls.

Whine-houser

3 Likes

What an argument.

1 Like

I don’t remember it being as much as it is right now, I look at my buff tab and portrait and I see my frost reflector at 2 seconds and at the same time me getting crit by a Frostbolt. I read that my latency is 33 ms but it’s always 33 ms no matter what :slight_smile:

scary… 10

It’s pretty sucky - spell batching is above 400ms - you cast an instant dot - take a swig if your beer and then cast the next - not ideal

I think the issue is that although most folk playing online games early on had broadband at the time - a lot didn’t - and Blizz are looking at averages

It’s annoying but not game breaking

It disappoints me that Blizz won’t at least test reducing it

The amount of delay feels worse now playing classic with “19ms” than it was back in the day when the eu servers where down and I’d play on u.s for a bit with 150-250ms.
Vanilla huntard here, FD combat drop was instant.

I am doing 20+ Deire Maul solo runs per day, and playing pvp 2h+ daily and i can confirm that Feing Death do not drops combat in 20-30% cases, it is not ressist or something.Trap have sick delay after FD so everyone can predict that, Pet delay is 2-3 sec

Another Vanilla Huntard here, i can confirm that FD combat drop was instant, and now delaying, and can be predicted easy.Blizzard have to fix this BUG.

1 Like

FD still is instant - but the combat environment causes the lag

So there is delay completing FD and then delay setting a trap

Leeway can cause a swing to hit you during those Spell Batching delays

So I get annoyed with constant complaints that FD + Trap is broken - because it isn’t - it’s just performing as well as it can within the environment

Spell Batching needs to be looked at but Blizz are resisting any changes - and I think they really want to see more data and the impact of mass WPvP and reduced populations before they take any permanent steps

The combat environment? Think you mean the cheapest possible method of hosting?

1 Like

However, hunters suffer the most from this since FD+trap is basic combo, without it we are worst.So for sure we treating this as BUG since FD+Trap worked instant in Vanilla wow 2006. when i played it.So it is Bug and they have to make it an instant.How? I Do Not Mind how they gonna make it, they have to since FD and Trap doesn’t works as intended.

The only way they can fix it is to increase tick rate which ain’t happening imo.

Therein lies the issue

To make FD+Trap appear instant Blizz would need to get the overall latency sub 100ms for the whole combo - which should be no issue in modern machines and infrastructure

But to fix the hunter concerns they have to make a global change - it can’t be done in isolation

Leeway is as much an issue

Try standing at max range from a target and start casting a spell that takes a couple of secs

If the mob starts moving away as you start the cast the chances are it will fail- but if it starts moving after the cast has started the chances are it will hit even if the mob is out of range when you finish

So if, as you cast FD - which is instant plus spell batching - somebody is commencing a swing - or casting something - there is a good chance FD will fail

Remember as well that there is a base chance to fail with every attempt - even if you have 2/2 improved

So the spell is most definitely not broken - but the classic combat environment is trying to emulate a delay which may or may not have existed for a player during Vanilla

We know that without you, we do not mind what causes the Bug, simply our FD and Trap do not works as intended and as it worked before, we asking to fix.They have whole team that have to investigate and fix it.FD+TRAP is bugged and have to be fixed to work INSTANT.Why it do not works they have to investigate and fix.
This is place to report bug, not to elaborate on what causes it since experts have to look into it, not players.

Thats my point

The spells are working perfectly- the Classic environment simply has delays build in that cause you lag and can cause the spell to be interrupted and fail

It isn’t a hunter issue

This thread is about Spell Batching - that’s the bug - not the spell