Spending 50% of your time in dungeons drinking?

you mistaken not being able to heal the dungeon, with tinking its boring to sit and drink for 50% or even more of the time you are inside said dungeon.

and down ranking serves what purpose? if tank is at 50% hp there is no reason to downrank your spell when your max rank won even top him off. down ranking isnt really a thing untill you have alot of +healing and its on a 100% ratio spell ( healing wave etc. )

You seem to know alot for someone with mana issues

true and wrong, It helps no matter what, depening on the situations you tank/group are in.
Thats why as a healer you should have many ranks of your of heals ready.

the game is designed this way, and clown tanks that never let you drink to full only makes it worse.

You are mistaken for thinking that healers ONLY use downranked heals, which is not true.

If youā€™re new to the game you should be more open to peopleā€™s suggestions for improvement

never did i say that, but you dont use downranked heals with 20 heal power and tank is at 50% hp. simply retarded.

Thats why itā€™s situational when you use down ranked heals and not.

when your max ranked heals is barely getting the job done during aoe pulls, i fail to see the situation for a downranked one :)) 0 overhealing.

and cant really compare shaman to priest at lower levels, priests dont have to replace totems every pull for 300+ mana, and they also have 30% mana regen from spirit while casting. there is hardly any mana per 5 gear prioer to pre Bis gear. so comparing mana, shaman vs priest isnt really fair.

1. Your tank dont know how to properly mitigate dmg
  2. Your dps might be slow on burning down OR focus target important targets
  3. All of the above means you hardly need to make use of max ranked heals.
  4. You donā€™t think about the 5 second rule and have donā€™t have a healthy ammount of spirit/mp5

Lol, so youā€™re doing the dungeon quickly and still complaining about drinking mana?

im complaining about spending more time afk drinking than playing the gameā€¦
that is all basically, didnt come here for advice since im doing well already, just dont like spending half my time drinking.

Do smaller pulls

You didnt come for advice, so then why?

Think you need to go back2BFA

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know, thatā€™s why I added the disclaimer of never having played a resto shammy during vanilla :slight_smile:. Iā€™m not trying to point out what youā€™re doing wrong, Iā€™m simply trying to understand if thereā€™s something you could do differently that might make healing easier.

It might simply be a matter of not joining cleave groups and see how that goes.

You are leveling, with crappy gear. What the hell did you think would happend? BFA like healing where a healer never go OOM?
Let me speed you up to date: This is Classic, a vanilla like experience where healers donā€™t have infite ammount of mana and the mana to healing ratio is screwed until you get better gear ( WAY BETTER)

Untill then, accept that drinking mana is part of the game.

ye cuz if you dont like 1 single thing about vanilla you need to quit and go back2bfa.

there is plenty of issues with vanilla that are worth talking about.

1 Like

Reselect your character as your poster and it will refresh it.

As for the topic, blame the stupid rush aoe mentality that is the only strategy people want now.

Itā€™s not an issue.

And if it was, that doesnt mean you should complain about it. Thatā€™s like complaining today that the gamecube version of Wind Waker went for a cartoony style.

i will simply let tanks die from now on, when i sit down to drink. its to get full mana. done deal.

4 Likes

Reroll to priest, get the last hits with spirit tap, problems werent.

That is why i am a priest now