SPOILER Jailer Cinematic

What makes it worse is that art/music departments keep smashing it out the park.

I did watch this cinematic second time…
and the first thing that came throught my mind is that
I MISS CHRIS METZEN STORY!!!
why did this happen to this game WHY?

2 Likes

You wanted Thrall to come in the last second and ‘save the day’?

1 Like

N’zoth needs to stop screwing with our mind now. This is the worst nightmare.

But really, we got a new villain that has no personality, barely any backstory, only existed as the main villain of the expansion (that actually did everything bad that ever happened in the verse, which is also laughably bad), and then they make him the new Sargeras by claiming that he knew about a bigger threat? And is actually a robot…

Too bad he wasn’t Sylvanas. Danuser would’ve given him more than 5 minutes of overall screentime.

The result of “he planned this since WC3!!! We swear! We totally didnt make this up somewhere during Legion”

yawn. /10char

Im pretty convinced they made it up during SL alpha, they probably scrapped story they had before (maybe because of Afrasiabi, who was lead) and tried to get together whatever garbage this is.

i couldnt imagine what they will uncover 1 month for the next exp.
“world of warcraft 10: the march of the clowns”

1 Like

That was all? Very disappointing. So much for a master plan going on since Warcraft 3.

I don’t think so.

Good thing is that is finally over and i can finally forget about shadowlands

Hm, so, I guess if “Azeroth” is threatening to wake up, we’ll need to strengthen the (mainly green) dragons first so they can put her back to sleep? Just an idea.

Such a waste, N’Zoth and Argus should have been their own expansions.

That’s what they want you to think!

On a serious note, the Void was invading the Shadowlands, so it suggests the biggest bad (to date) is the Void. They could give us a fluff filler expansion like dragon isles though. I’d be down with that though.

2 Likes

If they’re serious about it then yeah, do a MoP 2 and have this ‘evil’ slowly building in the background.

So what was all that mumbo jumbo about rewrite reality, eternity’s end, everyone serving him… if he wanted to save the cosmos?
It doesn’t make sense. Either you write him as a baddy through and through or you’d make it as another Thanos (which we always knew his goal wasn’t the destruction of the entire humanity but just half).

I like how by now Blizzard already knows exactly when they should unlist their next cinematic, they’re used to it by now.

Building since Warcraft 3 :rofl:

New writers had a rough time lately.
Between this, GoT, The Witcher, Wheel of Time…