SPOILER: New Anduin, Thrall, Primus, Sylvanas and Uther Models!

Exactly, history (and contemporary times) is rife with this. If you are too good at your grunt role, as in REALLY good then you create the perfection justification to not promote you.

Maldraxxus is different I guess as there’s no promotion per say, but I’d imagine the Primus rose up largely due to being smart enough to wage war the best, as opposed to punching every contender into the floor.

Quests detail he did fight though, and with great skill, so I imagine he was a big deal on that front once upon a time. That’s cool though, he’s like the Wiley veteran who saw action and tells stories that make you shake, and although he may look frail now, it’s truly believable that “back when” they were a terrible sight on the field.

At least Jaina get the occasional moment of lucidity where she wants to destroy the Horde, before coming back to being a naive care bear 3 minutes later.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s something to brag about, also I’m not sure you know what a SJW is :joy:

I’m pretty sure most people who use the term are a bit too young to understand it, or how it is applied.

That seems to be the case with most people I see using it, although coming across it talking in a random game forum is a new one for me. Every day offers something new I suppose :roll_eyes:

Oh it get’s thrown around all the time in here, and every time I see it I am like, “I’m kind of building up a mental picture here, because the people who tend to use that phrase are…shall we say, of a certain age and/or demographic. Not a strong look at all”

The beauty of anonymity! Bless the internet :joy:

genocide = an attempt to completely wipe out a race.

trolls literally invaded human lands and tried to attack stormwind so humans chased them back to stranglethorn and stopped them at arathi.

Alterac valley is territory owned by the dwarves so your wrong there aswell.

Its very amusing how horde players try to justify committing multiple genocides. Just accept your playing the evil faction lol.

Yes. The trolls.

The Trolls were there before any other race. So that argument of yours has no ground. At least in regards of who owns what. Also because one or a few clans do something it justifies the genocide of the entire race? Got cha.

You know to whom this happened as well? The Horde. However the Horde didnt go “genocide!!!” after the Trolls under Zul had been dealt with twice.

False on all fronts.

It at best shows your lack of knowledge in regards of your own faction. Also i have played Alliance all the way til Shadowlands so im afraid that argument of yours is kinda worthless.

And as brigante pointed out you have more than enough on your account that you are defacto incapable to claim the mantle of “good”.

2 Likes

Another example of alliance delusion and double standards,both driven by ignorance and alliance leaders propaganda.

Primus looking amazing

1 Like

Im seeing you keep going as well though, therefore not letting you down yes. Its something to brag about.

Its those kids that run around the internet for social justice?
These made their appearing on WoW as well back in BFA demanding actions due to “GENOCIDE”.
Dont tell me you whine about sylvanas 1.5 year after because you are not one of them…

I’m really flattered you don’t want to let me down, it’s always good to have people to look up to :joy:

That’s not what a SJW is though, champ. Well actually, maybe in the only context you’ve ever known yeah.

Who’s whining? I literally just said she’s going to die and you went absolutely mental at me :joy::joy: also, how many times have you used that same “1.5 year” expression now? It’s gone from funny to a bit sad.

Ehmm just cutting in. How long does this continue? Just so i know whether i should prepare some new popcorn or not.

Till someone gets bored enough to not respond I suppose. Grab some popcorn anyway

Oh the angry one is rage typing, another belter incoming

Hopefully it’ll stop soon. This is straight up derailment of the thread.

1 Like

Mental?
Not really, im just having fun with you and your desperation for 1.5 year.

As many times as you spam emotes to convince us youre not the one whos raging, after i pointed out that youre raging.

Annoying? :rofl:

Actually yes, didn’t think of that. Sorry. I’ll leave it there.

Have fun watching your weekend cartoons rondakungfuedgyname! X

Have fun crying in the forums for social justice because of “GENOCIDE” :laughing:

Welcome to the general forums

1 Like