[SPOILER ☠ ] Ultimate rewrite of the Forsaken (and Horde) culture in Slands?

Do you think Blizzard will forget to remove the ‘Dark Lady watch over you…’ voice line from Forsaken NPCs?

12 Likes

Vol’jin was the only one who kept Horde-culture alive, tbf :frowning: I miss him

1 Like

Would honestly be a little bit surprised if they end up changing those voice lines.

Don’t think whatever team is responsible for this cares at all, maybe they are not even aware Forsaken NPCs say this

9 Likes

That’s work. So they won’t even do it in the first place.

Blood Elves have been saying the dark times will pass for 13 years.

15 Likes

It’s been getting a steadily more desperate tone as the years have gone on.

17 Likes

Draenei also say ‘The Legion’s end draws near…’

I think Blizzard really does need to update the voice lines, but God, I just know they’re going to make some really poor replacements.

2 Likes

They should have added the blood elves as neutral faction with Mop… More Orcs, Tauren and Trolls for the true Horde! :triumph:

I don’t get why most npcs of all races don’t just scream and weap with despair when you click on them given the events on Azeroth over the last decade.

instead they’re just there like “king’s honour friend! ^.^”

10 Likes

Or well, something even more special:

“VICTORY FOR SYLVANAS!!!”

5 Likes

Cannot blame them, with a world-ending threat or faction war troubling us every single year according to the Blizzard timeline.

2 Likes

Blood Elf Commoner: “The dark times will pass.”

Narrator: But they wouldn’t …

6 Likes

I hope this isn’t the ground work for Blizzard to shoe-horn Calia in as the Forsaken leader. That would blow hard. May be we can all just ignore it?

“My, you’re a tall one!”

Blizz didn’t have the decency to think people might play Gnomes at all when talking to Gnome NPCS :<

But seriously, I brought up the issue with “Victory for Sylvanas” when the reeeeeee escape plan of hers was first discovered, this just compounds it. It invites them to update the voice lines for all races tbh.

Except Bilgewater Goblins. Do. Not. Touch. Them. They have, and always will have the best NPC voice acting in the game, with the best lines.

1 Like

GTL Friend.

3 Likes

“Don’t get on Gallywix’s Gazlowe’s bad side! Aww who am I kiddin’ he’s a stand-up guy, go crazy kid!”

Lilian Voss: One question remains. Who will serve as monarch? Perhaps, you, Nathanos, would–
Nathanos: No. I told Sylvanas I would not lead the Forsaken.
Nathanos: But perhaps the question is not who will become monarch… but whether there should be one at all.
Lilian Voss: Though the Forsaken has changed through the years–for good or ill–our people have always looked to a monarch to guide us forward.
Faranell: That legacy must end. The war nearly cost us everything. There is no place for a monarch in a time of peace.
Nathanos: It is true–the Forsaken have changed. Our ranks have grown, and new voices have stepped forth to lead.
Nathanos: This is what makes us strong. All of us, building a new future–together.

woah…

2 Likes

With all the lines they’d have to remove to get the forsaken in line with this new direction, all they’ll have left to say is ‘Hello’.

2 Likes

The shoe-horning of Gazlowe is just as bad for Goblins as what they’ve done to Undeads imo.

3 Likes