[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406285497846071306/567800892594585621/be15cc2f67.png

Big F for First Arcanist

Whatā€™s that from? If itā€™s legit.

Oh no12345

Wiping out elves from the surface of Azeroth is doing the planet a service :smiley:.

If Thalyssra does die and doesnā€™t just have the corruption beat out of her and survives, I hope Oculeth takes over as leader of the Nightborne. Heā€™s a real bro. I imagine itā€™ll probably be Valtrois, but I can dream.

Valtrois is too busy -bonding- with what seem to be a degenerate flight.

My problem isnā€™t that Thalyssra is here, but that sheā€™s too ā€œidleā€ to recognize that joining the Horde wasnā€™t such a great idea (Not advocating for Alliance either.).

1 Like

Itā€™ll be very in-line with Blizzard to senselessly kill off swathes of horde characterā€™s this expansion. But I donā€™t think sheā€™s gunna die, someoneā€™s gunna give her a good shake and a pep talk and sheā€™ll probably have a:

ā€œA- champions, I need to rest a while. Go on without me.ā€

Moment with Lorthemar.

(they diddle each other while we save the world)

If Thalyssra dies Lorā€™themar will have to step in and assume the regency of Suramar, to ensure political stability.

Or this.

Do not think I have given up my dreams for Lorā€™themar being crowned King of all Elves.

Canā€™t wait for the Surumar-Silvermoon union to depart from the Horde and become itā€™s own seperate entity free from the annual Horde identity crisis. x

3 Likes

Seriously, Iā€™m with you on thinking sheā€™ll live.
Might be hopeful, but I like to think Blizzard wouldnā€™t be looking to kill off so much of the Horde cast.
Surely weā€™ve more than made up enough now for Varian.

1 Like

Lorā€™themar for Warchief, I will never stop.

Will the High Kingdom provide sanctuary to the exiled Night Elves in return for them pledging fealty to the Elf-Crown?

2 Likes

Highborne will be welcome. Lowborne can eat dirt.

1 Like

ā€œSunreavers are Kirin Torā€ they said, ā€œSunreavers are neutral againā€ they said

https://i.imgur.com/EpMmLKu.png
I have no idea if this is legit, but :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty hot tbh

I would have more respect for the Sunreavers if they just stopped being such a bunch of walking hypocrites.

Itā€™s Aethasā€™s incompetence that got them screwed from the beginning, itā€™s the same organization that had a Legion mole and Aethas kept it low with the Archmage thankfully.

And even to this day, they act as if Jainaā€™s purge had no real motivation behind (Although I know theyā€™re not omniscientā€¦ In short, everything is Aethasā€™s fault.).

Iā€™m pretty sure a mass incarceration and dispossession of innocents, on top of muggings and murder by the Silver Covenant is very much a sore wound and not something thatā€™s easily forgotten or forgiven. Letā€™s not forget that Malygos swayed high elves from dalaran to his cause due to Garithos in the nexus war either.

Itā€™s theā€¦ cycle of hatred.

2 Likes

This has been argued before, I have no intention on stepping in that quagmire again.

Letā€™s not make this thread about whoā€™s got the moral high-ground shall we?

Seems the loyalist scenario is specifically marked as such whereas the ā€œtraitorā€ scenario isnā€™t. Not much of a surprise, but it confirms that siding with Saurfang is the default path, methinks.