[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

tbh steampunk gnomes look fun, hope they can be a warlock.

3 Likes

Just because they’re in the dressing room doesn’t mean they’re an allied race. You can veiw quite a few NPC races in there, since they have distinct customisation options apart from normal carbon copy NPCS of days gone by.

EDIT: Although I’m pretty sure they will be. A lot of work on models and hair styles to not be.

2 Likes

Yeah same. I mean, every race has bad apples, some more than others. Pretty sure the first three months of Vulpera existing will be filled with Weaboos going all “OWO nuzzles you” and some Drama like the Huojin guard. Eventually it will settle down and you’ll recognize the good from the bad.

Yuuuup. I’m not gonna fool myself here. It’s Blizzard, they’ll always go for the least path of resistance and just toss Mechagnomes and pretend it’s a brand new race. Best start getting more and more used to being dissapointed.

Just give sethrak to the Alliance or something. Say what you want about the Vulpera but at least they are their own race. Mecha gnomes are just lamer gnomes.

I’m sure those ten people who like mecha gnomes are gonna be happy though.

Blizzard hates fun remember?

Edit : They also hate being inventive and creative… Even when their subbed accounts are dying.

Why cant the alliance get the fish people? Jinju? And their deep sea cousins?

They would be fresh and kinda new.

They’d actually also make sense. Have been allies in Mists and the Deep sea cousins will be allies in Nazjatar.

3 Likes

This. Give the Alliance something unique as well instead of giving them an allied race barely anyone will even play lol.

Gnomes are already part of the least played race on Alliance.

Alliance allied races always seem to be the ones who get rushed. :frowning:

I am fine with normal gnomes but mecha gnomes are just stupid as an allied race.

Reminder that just because they’re in the dressing room doesn’t mean they’re playable.

Tuskarr are in the dressing room, as are vrykul.

Thalyssra refusing to let the night elves take the Tidestone out of fear that Tyrande will use it for another forbidden ritual as part of her power trip theme is really based and powerful

8 Likes

I’d like it if they touched on how the naga got a hold of the Tidestone.

And also it’d be nice if anyone went “maybe we should check in the rest of the Pillars of Creation.”

2 Likes

Thalyssra succumbing to the old gods is also based and powerful.

2 Likes

Think it’s worth waiting to see how the fight plays out before taking a fight mechanic out of context. People were screeching in 5.4 PTR about how Lor’themar, Jaina and Sylvanas are getting killed off in the Zaela fight.

4 Likes

We did leave it in a room the naga just swam into. Probably should have blocked off their entrance.

I hope soo too, haters gonna hate but Shadow here’s going for immortality as a mechagnome!

If mechagnomes would not make it, I do support the Ankoan and Jinyu as an allied race.

Also, anyone seen the female gilbin?

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/uploads/db2684/original/3X/3/3/3381b1c856303b9233e7efb0c2176cd7adb8b1c9.jpg

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled a Void Elf on those Ankoan.

Blizzard : They are so few they can’t sustain a viable population anymore. So they put all of their efforts in vengeance.

Also Blizzard : Now we got an army of them, our cloning machine kept pumping them.

Angry fishes… So Void elf and DHs combined.

Those ‘‘mecha’’ parts should just be a customisation option for regular gnomes.