[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

You could apply that to all allied races apart from NB and Vulpera… KT and Zandalari.

A bit dissapointing to not see Tyrande have a good role in fighting Azshara, and instead see Thalyssra take the spot Tyrande has practically been groomed for since Vanilla.

7 Likes

Same with how Lightforged should’ve been a customisation option for draenei paladin and priests.

How void elves should’ve been a custimsation option for blood elven warlocks and priests.

How highmountain should’ve been an custamisation option for normal tauren, etcetc.

Could you guys link me to where you find that?

https : //www mmo- champion com/content/8455-Patch-8-2-PTR-Build-30080-Broadcast-Text

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8455-Patch-8-2-PTR-Build-30080-Broadcast-Text

2 Likes

Khadgar gave it to them as part of an elaborate plot to create a greater threat, forcing the Horde and Alliance to work together.

3 Likes

Chad’themar, Thalysstacy and Shandris kicking naga :peach:.

5 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up.

I thank you both! My gratitude is unending.

Also we’re getting gilblin female & male models before actual goblin models.

Just pull the trigger already, Blizz.

1 Like

Move fast Blizzard, don’t be slow.
Step aside, update, time to go.
I can’t seem to control
All this goblin inside me.

3 Likes

I thought we were getting the goblin and worgen update in the rise of Azshara patch.

Are we not?

Blizzcon said 8.2.5.

Oh okay

I’m not sure I’m a fan of X.Y.5 patches. Maybe as something after the final major content patch on an expansion, but not as what we’ve seen in BFA.

Lor’themar: That plan would infuriate Blightcaller… which makes me like it all the more. Hmm… “It stops when you turn from one another and walk away…”

A lesson once taught to Jaina Proudmoore and me. Your counsel is wise, Thalyssra. Our focus must be on ending Azshara’s reign.

I really like that he quotes Taran Zhu. At least this means that the lessons of Mists of Pandaria were not completely forgotten.

14 Likes

somehow they’ve managed to tell the same story a second time but also make it worse while they’re at it

:joy::gun:

8 Likes

Yeah. It’s like they believe their own lies when the entire world is telling them the truth.

Can’t say if it’s stupidity or just sheer arrogance and hubris to tell us that “This is not MoP 2.0”.

1 Like

also in case any alliance are still annoyed that they don’t have any player choice, you should probably be thankful

the horde loyalist guys either a) end a questline early or b) play along with the traitors

imagine if you made “”“choice”"" which then led to you doing the exact same thing you would have done otherwise

what’s the point of even adding this if it’s not going to mean squat?

1 Like

What I am looking forward to is the Tauren/HM lore bonanza. 8.2 will be a great time for Tauren and HM RP.

1 Like