[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

Admittedly would. My mage would love it.

1 Like

I’d expected to see more indignation that the first real acknowledgement of the Sunreavers’ response to the purge of Dalaran is in the form of a magister we’re just gonna cut down and forget about.

It’s quite based how N’Zoth actually calls out the player for what they are.

Your crimes are terrible, numberless, glorious.
Thief, renegade, murderer, servant…all alone in the depths. Let go.

Excellent, void and blight? Maybe if we combined the two with a bit of azerite…run it past beautiful crying angel boy for legality first, the bones know all.

I don’t know, are they constantly yelling at me to stop and that they want to help me too? It would feel like a waste of time. How about they send a Mistweaver from Kun-Lai to sweeten the deal?

Sylvanas is morally good, she just wants to dig up the world soul and hook it up to an azerite factory.

For the good of the Horde of course. No one needs planets anyway.

5 Likes

“The planet’s dyin’, Chíeun!”

No, that would not be in Sylvanas’ tastes. It’s just not nasty enough.

She’d use Blight to interrupt and corrupt the world-soul’s formation, then harvest the miserable half-formed atrocity that stumbles out for more Azerite.

Gotta think maximum short term gains here.

Every step we take is one closer to The Collapse, so it’s all good.

N’zoth literally deserves to beat us.

2 Likes

Maybe N’zoth is our Thanos

2 Likes

I refer to that Bionicle theory.

N’zoth kicking out the World-soul and taking its place is just what we should get.

You could not deal with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

4 Likes

Me, an average member of the Horde.
“Fnnfh P’tahghshhhh!” I cry out, beating a human to death with one of my many meaty tentacle arms.

I cannot remove my goggles, they have long since fused to what was my face, but I can see now through so many eyes, the land a twisted, writhing unexplainable mass.

I let out a proud phlegmy sigh from three of my mouths, In honour.

13 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4S_tzwXsAAkEVa.png

5 Likes

“So I told the Horde champion to take Xal’atath to the warchief and he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahahahaha!” -N’Zoth probably

21 Likes

Th’noz in 10chars

5 Likes

tbf, ragging on the void elves for playing at void magic but ur doing DHL express deliveries for N’zoth on shadowy daggers…? Idk man.

9 Likes

But what about taurajo ?

1 Like

hey, 10 bucks is 10 bucks, where you think all that money used to kill void elves with comes from? Its from special deliveries, like the shadowy daggers

1 Like