[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

Look forward to that Vulpera Worgen child RP, guys. :call_me_hand: :heart_eyes:

Pandaren are already in existence if you wanted an UwU OwO cute furry race, complete with ERP tail, and theyā€™re the second-least played race at max level on AD per realmpop - just ahead of Highmountain for horde and the only-just-released Kul Tirans for Alliance.

Yes, Horde Pandaren are less popular at max level than Zandalari.

Vulpera will have very little impact on AD RP as a whole. They might spike at release and then drop off. Void Elves and Demon Hunters remain an absolute plague on our server.

7 Likes

This is why we needed the Purge Squad.

We could have stopped thisā€¦ But you denied our purifying fire upon the furry menace.

Yeahā€¦ Pantsless Children everywhere.

Doubt it, the Horde roleplay community seems way less degenerated.

Nah, we have those dang blood elves walking around everywhere. :smile:

1 Like

One thing you can say tho, the only way somebodies gunna roleplay a mechagnome as a ā€œchildā€ is if theyā€™re a recipient of the make-a-wish foundation.

Still not seen much that makes me actually want Mechagnomes as a playable race. Would prefer they be customisation options, so much.

Why wait to upgrade? Remove the fleshy parts ASAP I say.

If youā€™re not cyborging your gnomes at birth, are you really dedicated to the cause?

1 Like

Most Allied Races donā€™t justify another character slot. In all fairness, Iā€™d rather suffer a 3 weeks daily grind to be able to just go to the Barber and get the options over making another toon.

Leveling RN is just a distraction from how Shallow end game content is atm.

1 Like

I plan to roleplay Raes as viciously racist if I possibly can. Might add some spice and have her abducted during the patch or some such. Enforced mechanical limbs so I can go full wheel on the self-loathing.

1 Like

Well, most gnomes are racist, no?

Have you seen their reaction and hatred towards troggs, just for being different!?

Calling Dwarves uppity troggs in RP. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

True. But I really dont want Mechagnomes. They aint even a subspecies.

Theyā€™re literally just gnomes with mechanical limbs.

I meanā€¦ you ainā€™t wrongā€¦

My exact point.

Iā€™d rather have Sethrak or Ankoan over just Gnomes with Mech limbs and different hairstyles.

1 Like

Arenā€™t Ankoan (And Jinyu) just night elves in a fish suit?

Change my mind.

Worst possible fear is they introduce Giblins alongside Mechagnomes before introducing Vulpera & Sethrak later on. People might explode.

Itā€™s a whole new culture, born and raised in a whole new environnement.

The Skeleton rig isnā€™t an issue for me, literally every Allied race apart from KT and Zandalari have the same.

Butā€¦ they are fish elves.

Do we need more elves?

Well, so are HM Tauren and Lightforged Draenei. The former are just regular Tauren with antlers and warpaint whereas LF Draenei are ordinary Draenei infused with the Light. They could have easily just been customisation options.

1 Like