[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

Sky Golem remains OP OP and thus is not a choice on Elly. Unless they add mount equipment to herb while mounted, in which case…

I would love that too, since I have to demount evenry damn time on my night elf (sorry, I always use racial appropriate mounts, even OOC).

Yeah would be interesting if Underhold get used and revealed what is the banshee doing there if she is doing anything

Now imagine being a chad tauren DK who on top of the gollem also picks plants at 0.5s speed. :wink:

I don’t need to be a tauren, I’ve got a glove enchant.

Still inferior.

1 Like

Chad and tauren are conflicting statements

1 Like

Not really. Tauren are master race.

2 Likes

Only a master of evil, Uruk.

3 Likes

Let the bovine creature dream, Elenthas, we all know the truth, but let him think Tauren are “chads” instead of slightly smarter cattle.

1 Like

From my point of view, the blood elves are evil.

3 Likes

“Take heart, Young one… The Earthmother is near”

Masters of everything, but even in the evil department we are dominating with our chad Grimtotem. And what Rangoor said. Belfs want burgers so therefore they are evil.

Then you are lost!

Speaking about tauren though, I was disappointed by their heritage armour quest details that were teased. Trying to find out why the spirits are acting up? Gee I dunno why that might be. Has anyone checked on if the ENTIRE PLANET IS DYING RECENTLY?

6 Likes

Don’t…Please. I nearly caved in my face with my palm at how stupid that was.

4 Likes

I expected as much, as it’s related to tauren

1 Like

Says the blood elf.

I delight in the irony.

And yes, the quest is stupid af but at least the heritage looks sweet so whatever.

4 Likes

Man remember when Blood Elves almost became Alliance again because things got a little tough for them? Good times, such firm and reliable allies.

11 Likes

Oh no you’re the Lich King raising the Champions!

LIGHT, GIVE ME ONE FINAL BLESSING, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH, TO SHATTER THESE BONDS!

All I remember is blood elves not getting into trouble