[SPOILERS] Eternal Palace - New Cinematic

Honestly, I agree.

Yeah that’s part of why I didn’t include him in the main list? Maybe should’ve swapped him out with AL’AR, THE PHOENIX GOD.

1 Like

I want Dumas and Johnny Awesome to be our next help buddies in the fight against N’zoth raid battle.

1 Like

No.

Go away. Literally they worst Creation they’ve ever made.

I can accept Dumass.

Johnny Awesome is Awesome. It’s in his name.

Anyone who calls themselves awesome aren’t actually awesome.

:frowning: in ten letters

You’re awesome though.

But one should never call oneself awesome.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Voidlord/Void monster that killed the entire Ethereal planet.

Can one-shot him. A being that destroyed a planet.

Yeah, a being that requires a huge amount of mass to be able to exist in reality, if he hadn’t fed in some time, it makes complete sense as to why we could kill him. c:

I kinda would like this. Different from blue vs red slightly.

I agree with the Vixinator. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No, the mistake was to keep resolving the conflict temporally over and over.

Don’t forget that Sound Elemental in TBC, in one of the Auchindoun dungeons(and he’s a rare in WoD); he could destroy complete parts of the Universe and we just 5man him down into nothingness

6 Likes

I refuse to accept him as Canon.

It makes no damn sense!

1 Like

Burning Crusade was a wild time.

It is more likely that in current lore Murmur would be a very powerful Air Elemental, similar to Thunderaan. I haven’t seen Chronicles to see the most recent take on him.

1 Like

They’re really not.

Can’t you say that about literally every character that has ever been made a raid boss? Lots of them are hyped with lots of lore behind them, and then they just get smacked around by twenty-five mooks.

It stops being a valid complaint when 99% of villains in WoW go down this route. It’s just the way this game works.

2 Likes

Murmur, yes.

I also shall add, the C’thraxi, whom are very intelligent, powerful and dangerous. Although definitely not as much as Old gods themselves. One of the C’thrax is Mythrax, for example, whose life was ended when Sethrallis, a loa, sacrificed herself.

Gamers of AD: please wait until after LFR has released its final wing to roleplay this, it’s mega obnoxious.