[SPOILERS] Eternal Palace - New Cinematic

Why didn’t Sargeras cleave the planet in twain, thus concluding his Burning Crusade?

If we start down the road of picking Warcraft apart at the seams, none of us will see sunlight again this decade.

Between the mythic+ dungeons, dailies, raid and RP events Im attending I am perfectly fine with doing exactly this.

1 Like

I Think he wanted Azeroth for himself, he just did the stabby stab stab because he was being dragged away.

I like to headcanon in that Saurfang followed their stench. I mean we know Orcish senses are way better then Humans… So, while normal Humans or other races probably wouldn’t smell the decaying bodies due to them trying to mask it, Saurfang did!

As to how and why everybody can just randomly walk through the Dark Portal apparently is a whole different story, but not a stretch either since apparently we love to keep things unguarded like the Pillars of Creation, etc etc…

This was dumb, tbf… I mean Thrall wasn’t a danger to Sylvanas throne… But somehow she randomly felt the urge to just off him because… Reasons I suppose?

Thrall will turn everyones water into wine to! D:

Yooo, I’d agree with you, but its only Saurfang who got a problem with it. Thats not internal strife, thats just the odd person out, who couldn’t handle his shizzle anymore.

Internal strife after a genocide would be if a group of people(for example the Tauren) would tell Sylvanas to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine and then turn against her either political or through taking up arms against her.

Remeber Garrosh True Horde suddenly changing into “It was just a small group of Orcs who supported him”? Thats how it will end again. It was just a small group who forced everyone else for the zillionth time! D:<

Well, I can’t argue with him for that, the poor sod has been alone for millions of years I suppose… Everyone needs some love eventually D:

I mean, she tried to kill Lor’themar and Thalyssra off too. The only racial leader she hasn’t tried to kill at this point is Rokhan and Gallywix.

Unless you believe she also intended to kill Nathanos then I don’t think that flows.

I didn’t say I agreed with it! I just try to apply some kind of logic! >.<

Maybe she’s found herself a an abomination with an extra big di-arm, yeah. Arm.

1 Like

And female-Thrall, female-Baine, female-Vol’jin aren’t on her hitlist just yet either! D:

Sorry, I was just rambling! wasn’t anything personal against you :stuck_out_tongue:

Literally nobody would care if Geya’rah was killed.

2 Likes

Don’t you think that after at least two decades of interaction and occasional warfare between these factions their respective assassins wouldn’t have countermeasures for something as basic as smell or hearing?

I don’t care much for the “who is better at x” angle but Warcraft, at this point, has enough magic, organizations and time spent on races one-upping each other in lore to debunk any reasoning that would come from whatever these characters are capable of based on race.

2 Likes

That’s what internal strife means. Personal conflict. Internal, as in, it’s happening in his head and we get the odd glimpse when that inner conflict is projected.

That was never the case. The Horde supported Garrosh, until Garrosh decided to supremacist-orc manhandle his way and kicked 2/3s of the Horde out (a story built up since Cataclysm, when he threw the Darkspeaer into the ghetto and then they did leave, under Vol’jin).

What’s happening is the same, except that we’ve not yet this twisty moment of Sylvanas doing something oh-so-mean to the others—but people like Lor’themar and Baine are clearly preparing for it, just like Vol’jin did in Cataclysm.

Apparently not.

Only the Gnomeregan Covert Ops is… Well Covert Ops because no one ever knows what they’re doing. I mean everyone somehow knows everyone who works for SI:7 and what they’re doing and what the plan is, but not the Covert Ops, they’re the only real spies and assassins of Warcraft!

Well, I mean, that was probably caused by arguments with Vol’jin, so V’J kinda caused that himself, so can’t give Garrosh too much :crab: for that one.

No. Garrosh threw them in the ghetto and Vol’jin was like ‘that’s not ok, trolls aren’t filth’. So he took his trolls out of the oily goblin minefields and reclaimed the Echo Isles.

And the Shattered Hand, Deathstalkers etc.

Case in point, we could pointlessly theorycraft / apply silly headcanon to justify what’s basically the storywriters bulldozing through bullet points to get to a conclusion and dismiss the world they (others) had built before, strictly focusing on the heroics of a select few characters, but if it is dumb headcanon then why keep at it?

1 Like

yeah except the trolls already lived in that area of Orgrimmar, and Vol’jin threatened to murder Garrosh

Yeah, but there was clearly some argument Before that, as I doubt Garrosh would just randomly go ‘‘Don’t talk back to me, troll. You know who was left in charge here. Haven’t you stopped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?’’.

:poop: must’ve been going on Before this, probably. But it could be as you say, Vol’jin came and was like ‘‘Why in the f*ck are we being forced to live there?’’

and Garrosh threw the goblin oil operations on their homes, thus ruining it

[citation needed]

cite this
[grabs crotch]

but also Vol’jin threatening to murder Garrosh is a disproportionate response

Oh yeah, he was in Cloud Atlas in Rick and Morty. That explains that.
Good gif usage.