State of PvP

stop deflecting, you’re :poop: on your main and everything else, get better, watch the video, here it is

nice try, nah, wrong video, here it is, watch and learn

Still nothing to see, thats average bg without shamans

omg again same video poped

https://youtu.be/xo-Vq2wvDbs<

you’re getting pitiful now, check again, but i got you, don’t worry, maybe you can see the shaman here
h ttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/iXyht1WhJOg

bro u keep linking wrong video its this one
https://youtu.be/xo-Vq2wvDbs<

look man, i get you, u got beaten , u went with logic, cant beat them join them, u reroled late in game to shaman u got 60, u are ovning in pvp first time in your life and u dont want to lose that. i get you man, but what is enough is enough,
shaman god tier must be purged

nah man, i got YOU, but stop projecting now

doing 3k dmg WITH PREPARATION ?!?! yo next time you go shopping on ebay remember to ask for instructions and RTFM maybe you’ll cry less

its ok bro, purge day is coming, evryone started celebrating already in aliance towns

Is there no way to report people on these forums anymore? I am sick and tired of coming on here with Wave’s pathetic trolling.

Always has been.

Maybe time to finally leave?

or fix and balance game?

there are bigger trolls than the people that want to see certain things changed.

besides the forum moderation team has been bad to deal with trolls, otherwise a good chunk would be gone.

Wave has hit me for 3K damage in one GCD, I don’t wanna hear anything about balance from him again.

As a Mage I would have to cast for 6+ seconds and crit twice to do that kind of damage.

Buff rogues - nerf paladin

Paladins must be best at everything, comon you know this…

Then we can start nerfing all other to be about 20% under paladins and then we are happy, right??

1 Like

copypaste propaganda once more

You should be counting your blessings, if the mods were any good your post count would be in the single digits instead of 900+. 900+ posts of repeated garbage and whining and trolling. So many forum rules broken. Be glad the mods are as they are.

Hilarious that you are talking about people trolling/breaking forums ToS whilst acting like one and doing that yourself on a consistent basis. Count your totems, you might be the next person to get deleted. Couldn’t be more delusional even if you tried, but it is just normal around horde to be trolls.

If someone like you got to 900+ posts, not gonna happen, don’t get your hope up.

lmao linking a video from guy playing in a premade showing his best clips in prob 500hrs+ is so represantative of the normal pug expierence room temperature iq fr

2 Likes

h-ttps://imgur.com/a/Z3VxuRO

My BG stat for 1 milion hrs+