State of RP and game

Age play? thats weird af, yeah aint gunna defend that, and I wasnt the “bad guy” before, dont get me wrong, unlike most of you I am capable of apologising when in the wrong, that doesnt make you the good guys n me the bad guy though lol, it just demonstrates my ability to admit when im in the wrong, compared to alot of people on here, who dont.

Don’t make another thread about you again. I’m not responding to you if you’re being like that.

Dont try and twist this topic into being about me, it stinks of desperation, its an old worn out tactic.

Go ahead and join FO, but do so with caution. I simply do not recommend from the experiences of others and myself.

1 Like

Ageplay–by definition–relates to two consenting adults and has no bearing on the actual age of the participants. If it refers to someone roleplaying a character who is actually underage then it isn’t ageplay, it’s some kind of paedophilia fetish. They’re not the same thing and conflating them is unnecessarily puritan and potentially harmful when it involves shaming people who haven’t done anything wrong.

I don’t know whether the person in question does one of these things or the other, but I think it’s an important distinction to make.

Same rules apply as any NSFW content – if it’s posted/displayed somewhere away from minors with appropriate content warnings (which Twitter–for example–has) then it shouldn’t be considered a problem.

Bit weirdchamp for sure, yeah.

I don’t know anything about the guild being discussed though, since I’m not a Horde player and have never been in any Forsaken guild, so I won’t insert myself into the conversation of them.

5 Likes

The only Horde faction (i.e., aligned with the ruling council in Orgrimmar) guild that is solely for Undead characters, thus making them Forsaken, right now would indeed be Forlorn order.

I highly recommend them:

However I will say that where BfA and SL let RP down in general, DF is showing a great deal of promise. But each to their own.

Good luck in your search for RP.

Edit: AND, and… even though you may hate SL - there are a lot of awesome transmog sets from the expansion that are brilliant for your dark undead RP’er types.

6 Likes

Mogs are shockingly ugly these days, alot of the nicer stuff is old stuff, oldies are the goldies as they say, would be dope if white items become moggable as…alot of the white or grey quality items are some of the nicest aswell lmao

DF pre-patch. It’s coming.

1 Like

Sadly (unless I’m wrong and trust me, i’d LOVE to be proven wrong in this case) I don’t believe it’s confirmed for pre-patch and is moreso a classic Blizzard Soon™ comment.

1 Like

DAG NABBIT–

-Angry Dwarf noises intensify-

2 Likes

Maybe, I suspect we’ll get it in another 10 years, when were all well into our thirties and likely no longer play, but heres hoping! maybe sooner!

Most are. But I liked the Kyrian cosmetic robes and the venthyr ones.
Some are useful for set mixes.
I like wearing a robe on my paladin and RPing a more martial priest.

4 Likes

I’m still wearing the venthyr boots on my belf mage because plated boots that clothies can wear are difficult to find.

1 Like

SL has some decent mogs with the Covenants. However the questing gear is the most uninspired we’ve had in a long while, probably ever. Shockingly bad compared to BFA’s!

1 Like

I can second all of this. I was with TFO near its inception and got thrown out for being “too gross” and calling out a lot of bad mouthing and poor behavior on behalf of officers and senior members. They have since tried to get me thrown out of several communities just for being in them at the same time as them.

1 Like

I greatly disagree BFA has some great looking designs its only in the latter of the exp that i feel they go downhill.

shadowlands aside from rogue and the new stylish coat i agree with you on that.

Yeah I went for abit of a cleric look on one of my pallys back during wotlk times, its a nice look, tempted to do it again now you mention it

Give in Sig. It’s good to look good.

1 Like

Also the Venthyr dress is amazing.

Love it, when I get the energy, I’ll grind the other colourations.

Yeh, Sig would look nice with a robe n hood, a buckler and a small hammer me thinks, ty for reminding me of the cleric idea