Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

And with Liadrin please!! The three lovely elves! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wanna see Liadrin say ! It was I who recruited you I wont be diplomatic when you come for my man.

I ship Lorthemar Liadrin more, but im so hyped for Nightborne loving variety instead of the same guys/girls

1 Like

Yes, I still don’t understand why Sylvanas didn’t killed Baine and why she allowed us to rescue him.

Dont get me wrong, he probably is the best written leader in the game. One that acts like leader but does not act like some peacebloom sniffing hippy like anduin or superman like thrall. Just a normal leader that actually conciders situations logically and decides whats best for his people

He does not really stand out among all the other comic book like written leaders however

4 Likes

2 reasons

The obvious one is that she wanted to kill everyone in one Swing.

The other is for a bigger threat we dont know of . But im so going for my first reason sadly so far we just know she wants everyone dead.

I dont see justice for the horde mages and orc that died during the baine rescue . They were Horde too

3 Likes

Probably the same reason that me, a blood elf loyalist helped Jaina kill sunreavers in the Baine rescue scenario.

What was that again ?

Ah yes indeed, garbage writing.

5 Likes

Oh god the Sunreavers!! :sob:

2 Likes

Yes! It really was like omg.

3 Likes

+1000 votes for that.

Jaina is a terrorist in the eyes of the Sindorei

4 Likes

Jaina should be killed off at this point. Her character changes too much, she should have stayed with her dislike of the horde. Traumas and ptsd are not cured that easily. You dont just forgive people that nuked your city, killed most of the people you care for and barely survived yourself.

she should have either died like that or stayed like that. Sadly she is a writers pet so she had to return like a saint. Jaina is the type of character that should be killed off but doesnt.

2 Likes

Oh darling… I’m sure he’d still be handsome in undeath.
Cannot happen though, I want him and Thalyssra to have fun so their things gotta be functional.

3 Likes

Let me also add that we killed Dark Rangers, Sindorei mages, but did not touch the Forsaken human undeads.

It is as if the Dark Rangers / Sindorei were nothing, Lorthemar was ok with that? I only love one thing that pre Nazjatar he was ok with going against the Alliance, and said ok we will work together because Azshara reasons.

It really sickened me to be forced to kill the people I care about ingame as if they were nothing to me instead of the people I actually wanted to hurt

3 Likes

That Lor’themar and Jaina working together against Azshara is justified but I will always see it as weird.

3 Likes

I mean,Jaina still blames the Horde for Theramore even though that was on Garrosh who died 3 expansions ago. Yet she is still supposed to be the good one in the eyes of the Horde PC still…

7 Likes

I will see it as mature for Lorthemar, but he had to tell her “your murderous rampage in Dalaran , and now Dazaralor is not to be forgotten” Jaina is the worst, and I want Lor’themar to see that he is really acting careless towards his people.

Also after Rastakhan died in the funeral Baine was like lets help the Alliance, and Sylvanas wasnt having any of it.

Where was Talanji/Tyrande when Sylvanas had her Saurfang confrontation, imagine all of them in cgi instead of its all against Sylvanas

5 Likes

On that very moment Baine’s head should had been chopped off.

Oh not by Sylvanas.

By Talanji who was at her father’s funeral, in her city while this cretin was suggesting peace.

4 Likes

Exactly ! Right there he should have died, give us the Zandalari Warbringers everyone was so hyped for.

The only good thing Blizzard did towards Alleria was that she asked Anduin to step down , and let Sylvanas face Nzoth for the sake of Azeroth , and Saurfang was just like “she said in the end death claims us all” , and they denied them that they saw Sylvanas as a lets deal with her even tho they knew it was a losing game instead of banding together, I mean racist Alleria talking to Saurfang an Orc instead of her sister ?? Like come on

1 Like

Alleria was poorly reintroduced in the story.

She comes as a narrow minded fool who can’t see past her tunnel vision and holds grudges refusing to see the world changed much in her absence.

When 90% of your people are murdered and your sister is turned into an undead, her main focus is to master void powers and wage war against her former homeland,as she sides with the Alliance.

Character should had never returned,she is garbage.

3 Likes

100%

Also Blizzard adding Saurfang quoting Sylvanas must be something.

With the knowledge we have of Shadowlands lets dissect these two statements

“In the end death claims us all, but the horde will LIVE on”

“And I will set us ALL free”

She is on to something bigger I so see the type of antihero that like this world is a prison the cosmic forces out there is broken , you are stepping on me when im trying to pick us all up

Why say death claims and live on in the same sentence

Lets not forget they confirmed her “I trusted you” to Saurfang was actual feelings that only Saurfang heard, hope that makes a play cause I don’t believe we r done with him, he is terrified in the maw

2 Likes

Alleria is stuck in the past of being an Alliance hero + Human husband because what is a female Elf if she doesn’t have a Human partner right Blizz? + Vereesa being alive and well on the Alliance compared to Sylvanas being Undead and looking crazy, she was easily led to the Alliance once again.

2 Likes