Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Sylvanas actually seemed dissapointed when she told Saurfang that.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why she should had never return.

Though she can stay with her humans.

The Sin’dorei have their own path to follow without needing a relic of the past.

3 Likes

Vareesa played with her head in Argus, the same lady that aided Jaina in Dalaran.

Im actually glad that her having feelings is canon, and Nathanos calling her My Love.

Blizzard also telling us her deal with Helya is not what we think ok lets see what we think what everyone thinks

“Sylvanas’s deal is for immortality she controls the Valkyr”

Im very excited, one thing I want for her this expansion is for her to survive lose her Jailor given powers , and go back to WOTLK Sylvanas the same way they did with Velen like where is this guy in BFA of all expansions.

I see it going like this.

1. We catch her, then she calls us fools cause now the Jailor knows that she will betray him , she loses her powers, and we get to raid with her by our side.

2. She ends up being a raid boss , before we kill her she lives like Jaina, but explains to us her plans for the Jailor.

3. During the confrontation with the Jailor she lands the killing blow the same way Illidan did Guldan.

I personally dont want to kill this Jailor or anything Death related because we are just mortals. I also dont want to see Sylvanas written off or die peacefully in a covenant . I want my Banshee Queen to sit in the Horde Council with a happy ending

3 Likes

Unsure if Sylvanas will have a happy ending.

She is a tragic character.

I still think she will remain in the Shadowlands.Claiming her immortality but trapped as well.

Reward and punishment at the same time.It’s pretty much what defines her as a character.

The thing is I want specifically The Forsaken, The Dark Rangers, and the Sindorei to be there when she is forgiven when she will be thanked.

I really dont like the “she is gone , she never liked us” attitude we are getting, in WoW nothing stays the same so I feel like this is the beginning of the Shadowlands then a complete drastic change from oh no we dont stan the Dark Lady to, our faith was clouded

2 Likes

That’s her charm.

Friend or foe.She inspires or puts fear or doubt in you.

A wildcard.It’s why the story needs these kind of characters.It keeps things interesting.

I would not mind a redemption story,lord knows she suffered enough.Will the world accept a redeemed Sylvanas ? That I don’t know.

2 Likes

I think a redemption is incoming to be honest , the same way we now accepted the LK helm is destroyed people will accept Sylvanas, I see Warcraft 3 videos and all the comments are “the times when I loved her”.

I really dont want her to stay in the Shadowlands , but I dont see it as not happening it is very very possible

1 Like

I still remember that my first character created was a Blood Elf Warlock because I loved Sylvanas’ Story and Blood Elves Story that Thaladrin keeped talking about with me.
Then I created him just for curiosity in playing the game just a bit and I fell in love with WOW

2 Likes

I recently delved into Blood Knight lore and woooooow I love that they were taking powers from a Naruu, I love that Elves are very power HUNGRY , even in death Sylvanas is just getting more powerful !

2 Likes

Well I didn’t want to manipulate you into a race / class / faction to play but since I mained Horde I recommended that at first :yum: the Blood Elf Warlock was entirely your choice eheh.

2 Likes

The people that made me play wow are all alliance, before I joined I told them , I dont care if I know you all irl let me do a history check.

Forsaken/Sindorei made me Horde

(I joined in MoP)

2 Likes

I started in Cataclysm, but I knew the game and some characters / lore (even if very little) since TBC.

My sister got me into WoW and she has always been a Horde main.
The races I immediately liked when I started playing were the Draenei and Blood Elves so I decided to go with Blood Elves that I already was more familiarized with and were Horde.

It took me a few years and now I quite like everybody, on both factions, with some exceptions… (I dislike Worgen…).

My liking for the Forsaken wasn’t really there at the beggining. I didn’t hate them, I was just not into them yet, only Sylvanas because she too was from Quel’thalas and I have loved the Blood Elves from the beggning after all.
Then I started knowing more about them and I started to sympathize (the Forsaken helping in Ghostlands really helped me looking at them as a valuable ally) and think of them as cool over the years, and now I love them and they’re one of my favourite races too. Best decision was to roll an Undead Mage alt :+1:

3 Likes

The undead customization blizzcon showed is making me sooo tempted to race change ! But since Blood Elves is getting 40+ too I need my red eyes like last year come on !

2 Likes

Oh I know right xD
I love my Undead and it’s nice she’s getting cool new options!
But still I can’t wait for Blood Elf customization reveal, specially it better have the Undead High Elf skin :black_heart:

Undead option far more superior to “blue eyes”.

Im really hyped for this

1. Undead option
  2. Darker skin tones
  3. Over the top haircuts

This is my wishlist

2 Likes

You didn’t really address my points in entirety.

No, Forsaken are not especially one dimensional, and I get that you don’t approve of Sylvanas. You’re welcome to your opinions, I just don’t agree with you.

But let’s be honest here, all the races are pretty thinly characterised. It’s WoW after all.

And there’s more Forsaken than just Lillian Voss. Many Forsaken embrace undeath, the change changes them by the way, Forsaken are not simple undead humans (they can be other races too), they’re more than that now. Not all of them are ‘woe is me I’m dead now’.

And as far as I’m aware this is borne out in the literature.

:smiley:

1 Like

Dooo ittt! :innocent:

1 Like

We grow on people. Like erm, a mould? Okay so that’s not a very good analogy :man_facepalming:

Then explain to me why they aren’t showed as one dimensional please.

Huh, I’m not the one saying they are being portrayed in one dimension?

Edit - also of course I’m not a Blizz writer so I can’t explain their motivation for how they explain anything, either way :smiley: