Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

She will meet Arthas in the Maw while he is getting tortured. Then spit on his head and laugh about it while looking cool. Just because she is awesome enough :wink:

3 Likes

I really want her to take Arthas out only to stitch his head on a ghoul, and have him punished, as the joke he is

1 Like

Even though Arthas is in his kid form in the Shadowlands i doubt we will see him again.

He is considered to be Warcraft’s most iconic character. His story ark ended and it marked the pinnacle of WoW’s success. I think Blizzard knows this and they most likely want to keep the memory of what it was rather then trying to bring him back in one way or another.

Many characters made a return , but i doubt Arthas will be one of them.

1 Like

What I can’t get around my head. Kael did much worse at TBC time and had the chance of redemption in Revendreth. Sylvanas went straight into the Maw long before Gilneas, Lordaeron or Teldrassil happened. What screwed up system is that?

2 Likes

Exactly ! Just cause she is an undead its unfair which in MY perspective before any alliance explains to me my “rights” when I said in a high elf thread “I think we need red eyes for the belf, blue eyes is simple and controversial” he said “you have no RIGHTS to blue eyes “ like… anyways I think its unfair that she went to maw , her soul was cursed she was such a good person in life, even in death she liberated the people who were condemned with the same fate, also before anyone says how bad she was , keep in mind the alliance saw the forsaken as having no rights even Sylvanas said it in one of her speeches “they dont validate our rights” , and actively hunted her down even before teldrasil Genm was on a rampage tracking her the WARCHIEF anyways she was defending herself, so I think its great that she brought the afterlife itself to set things right.

We love the Dark Lady

6 Likes

She betrayed Garithos. Such crimes only deserve the maw.

Dude. It’s Garithos. The embodiement of any neckbeard racist in WoW lore. He was meant to be hated the way he was portrayed.

6 Likes

Only cuz he told the truth you don’t have the right to call him racist. He was a misunderstood hero of the alliance.

I want a carpet with Garithos face so I can step on him all day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also I would let my dog make her “needs” on the carpet too!

6 Likes

I actually want him to be a toilet , but not for
My toosh , he needs orc poo dropped on him

2 Likes

Yo…Bubble…that’s nasty.

Garithos is nasty :relieved:

1 Like

You are innocent in my eyes.

1 Like

I think it’s great/hilarious that this guy was Cannibalized after being Rain of Fired on (I think).

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer chap :joy:

1 Like

If you think Sylvanas is a good (not in the good / evil sense) character then you have absolutely no idea what good story telling is.

It’s lazy, awful writing. She is not even the main protagonist of the next expansion, so she’s just going to be killed off as a raid boss.

1 Like

I suspect that, if anything Arthas would pull her hair from behind, make her bend over and Sylvanas would start crying in joy like in the old days. She is a hidden masochist.

People underestimate the fact that she has a crush on Arthas, Sylvanas in fact dethroned Bolvar because everytime she hears or sees the Lich King this makes her sad knowing that Arthas is not here anymore. She opened a dimensional portal just to see him again, power of the love. Nathanos is just a filler, until Sylvanas rejoins with her true love.

If you read this thread, many of us do not like the direction she was headed from Legion til now, I know my plea is to get WOTLK Sylvanas back

1 Like

Ease off on the Kungaloosh bro, it’s getting to ya.

1 Like

“The boy that would be Lich King” tortured?
He most likely serves

Yet again, someone else who seriously underestimates Sylvanas Windrunner.

The Banshee Queen ain’t no raid baws.

1 Like