Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

They definitely are )

4 Likes

Yes we are truly, if we respond to trolls on the same attitude they do they call us bad and delusional, but we really are nice people , there is no one superior we are all humans at the end of the day, this thread is meant for a Loyalist Safe Haven, and not a “when we kill her ill laugh at you”.

7 Likes

Honestly I do think we loyalists are nice people, not noticed any toxicity from any of the loyalists on this thread.

1 Like

Defending for yourself against toxicity is seen as negative, so from now on if anyone comes to hate I will be silent.

Dark Lady Watch Over Us :black_heart:

I always preach positive vibes ! I love the small community we made aka the regulars on this thread

5 Likes

Yeah Im not gonna be bothered to respond to any toxicity anymore either, its too tiring really

2 Likes

I came to the conclusion that its bait .
Other people’s opinions should not phase me, my thoughts on Sylvanas will never change .

The community manager in charge.

1 Like

Woah, you mean I go inactive and the hater edgelords already posted some more?

Was a fun read, too bad I’m 2-3 days late to give appropriate replies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its very good to have you back ! :muscle:t3::black_heart:

1 Like

Trynna keep this thread going but I don’t really have something to say so here’s some cool art. (Not made by me)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqDvB3SVAAEBS81.jpg

PS: I’m definitely going Necrolords in SL.

5 Likes

!! Amazing im definitely going Venthyr alt Necrolord

6 Likes

I really want Kaelthas, and Sylvanas to have a convo

Sylvanas isn’t welcome in the Ebon Blade with her current attitude!

The Ebon Blade is beneath her dont we know that? Yet she could have killed Bolvar , instead she left him there Gave him a chance to retaliate, I think there is a big twist coming, I cant wait for this expansion !

Asspull power is very powerful indeed.

This is the last of plot, nothing more.

I kind of wanted her to say “No King rules alone” instead of “No King rules forever” , nonetheless I am hyped

Dark Ranger Eyes in 8.3 , it looks really different try it out !

4 Likes

Omg yeah! :heart:
Can’t remember how they actually are in 8.2 but I like their eyes now! I don’t know, they seem more “dead” lol.

1 Like

It looks like blood stains honestly scary, if you go on the ptr the Night Elf female Dark Ranger looks scary too !

1 Like

It’s it a hint that they’ll finally introduce a dark ranger skin for Elves? It would be really nice.

1 Like