Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

That’s why i said the story is a mixed bag of ideas and a total mess. Because if you look at how Saurfang acted it makes no sense.

In this order :

• He fights for Sylvanas at Teldrassil but betrays her by not killing Malf.Hates that she burns the tree.
  • Old Soldier Cinematic : wants to kill himself because honor and all that.
  • BFA Cinematic : fights and even gets inspired by Sylvanas, everything is ok now.
  • Saurfang Prison cinematic : he reveals that he could had killed Anduin but he did not.
  • Teams up with the “good guys” and forms his rebellion.

I mean…make up your mind shees…

This dude has been a rat the entire expansion, and that’s a shame because i really liked him in the Wotlk campaign while he was mentoring Garrosh.

BFA has ruined Sylvanas in some aspects but it has also ruined Saurfang.

3 Likes

then 5min later she becomes evil raidboss or peace hippy like anduin.

only if they don’t villain bat her more then the mag’har starter did the alliance could use some actual moral gray :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about that bit about killing the Nelf leaders to break their will? Something that Sourfang didn’t want to do? Where does that come into your argument?

Really? I’d say his mind was already made up when he tried to commit suicide by soloing the Alliance army.

And you just wait for the first shot after the 4th War to be fired by the Alliance. If that happens, if the Alliance attacks the Horde, not Sylvanas, but the Horde, I’m gonna laugh my rear off. Because Sylvanas was right and the way she sold the war to Saurfang was 100% correct.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure she would love the Lightforged Draenei and make them stand out more, if an alliance became possible.

1 Like

only if she leaves her xe’ra at home though we’re still not done sweeping up the other one

She thought it would break their will if Malfurion was killed. Instead she did something worse by burning down their home, killing innocents and even children by burning them alive. Did that break their will? No, it just created an army of very pissed and vengeful Night Elves.

Until Zekhan reminded him that the Horde, the Horde he wanted to fight for, was still intact in someone like him. He decided to sleep in the bed Sylvanas made and was clearly depicted fighting on until Sylvanas kept goading him.

The Alliance didn’t want a war except for Genn quipping that he wanted justice for Gilneas. Would be interesting if they did initiate a war, but it’ll likely never happen. The Alliance are always the do-gooders and the only sign of dissension is from Tyrande.

1 Like

Dunno about worse. Holding a city hostage using savage orcs and sadistic undead probably wouldn’t be as wonderful as some of you might think. And at least, they had a shot at evacuating the people. It’s amazing how stupid Sylvanas is supposed to be when she lived in a hole with a few exits but still managed to evacuate her people, but the nelfs living in a flammable tree didn’t even consider evacuation util the flames were burning them.

You know that he could have challenged Sylvanas to a fight right there if he wanted to. If he wanted to die so badly. It’s kind of funny how he had to wait for an entire expansion to do what he should have done from the start. That’s probably why I went from loving the guy to hating his guts.

Interesting? Sure, it would be interesting, but yeah, with Golden writing, her being a major Alliance fangirl, I doubt you’ll be in danger of doing something morally ambiguous, at least. And if you do, she can write that crap off like it ain’t no thing, kind of like you are doing with Greymane attacking the LEADER of the Horde.

2 Likes

I’m with Sylvanas as well because i am not Alliance or an Alliance bootlicker.

2 Likes

We all know you Sylvanas supporters secretly want to be stepped on by her

Really do, plz blizz make it happen <3

Given that we

Summary

find out she wanted us all to be killed by Ashara when she made her bargin with ashara

she isnt loayl to you

My loyalty to Sylvanas is eternal. Whether itd be in life, death, or undeath.

Victory for Sylvanas <3

3 Likes

True or not, that is datamined broadcast text from content that has no happened yet, words coming out of a deceiver none other than Nzoth are we sure we want to believe him? I mean Xalatah lies who knows what other lies we will be told

1 Like

Corruption does start to make a lot of sense if thats the case. Nzoth will have to come up with something far better if he wants to corrupt my loyalty. What an amature

1 Like

I did a thread just now on the story section called “ “The boy-king serves at the master’s table. Three lies he will offer you”” you should check it out !

2 Likes

Amagad gonna do that right about now

1 Like

Yet she told the loyalists at Windrunner Spire about her bargain, not hiding it from us.

2 Likes

Oh? I have to check that out!

2 Likes

Omg yes I forgot about this ! She did tell us, and she did warn us !

2 Likes