Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

I also have this theory, but there is one thing Im confused about. Arthas ripped Sylvanas her soul from her body and turned her into a banshee. But what happened to her soul when Arthas his power weakened, she got her will back and recovered her corpse? When Arthas died the souls captured within the blade were released. Which makes me wonder, do Sylvanas and the Forsaken have a soul or not, Im confused

Understandable, not everyone knows how the Banshee queen came to be, not even Loyalists of her.

dont worry everyone knows she will be kerrigan 2.0

Btw an idea popped up in my head, the 9th Valkyr out of the original 9 is unknown. Is it mentioned anywhere WHEN Sylvanas made the deal with Helya? Could Helya be the 9th Valkyr??

I think the “9th” one is the first one who took her place in the hell Sylv is trying to avoid

1 Like

Actually now I think about it. I think the way Arthas merged with Nerzhul, might be exactly what is going to happen. But this time Helya and Sylvanas, perhaps Sylvanas will be Helya her way out of Hellheim if they merge. According to the sources Ive checked and youtubers, the 9th Valkyr is yet unknown. Since Odyn has escaped the Halls of Valor, Hellya will probably want to escape Hellheim and get her revenge on him. Also makes sense cus she cooperated with Loken, there were Vrykul in Ulduar as well as in ICC. There seems to be some connection there.

1 Like

Oh god I want Sylvanas to ascend I mean I love Helya sooooo much

1 Like

Omg check this, I think you might be very right about Bolvar!

Especially the first comment on the post, asking; “After merging with Ner’zhul, Arthas became the Lich King. What’s was left of Arthas and Ner’zhul?”

To which someone answers; “In a book written about Arthas’ history we know insights into the Lich King’s mind. There was a mental battle of sorts. Three beings sat at a round table within the soul of the Lich King.”

Which instantly makes me think about “The boy-king serves at the master’s table. Three lies he will offer you”.

Also, does “he” refer to the “master” or to the “boy-king” ? If “he” refers to the master, then could those 3 lies be;

1. Ner’zhul
  2. Arthas
  3. Bolvar

Thoughts?? Ima dive into my lorebooks, read up on Nher’Zul and Arthas merging and then look for similarities of some sort in the current lore mmhm

1 Like

Lmao I love Helya, especially when shes being all sarcastic and says “Oh noo”. xD

2 Likes

Oh noo Odens champions whatever shal I do lol like yes we stan the Queen Of Hellheim

2 Likes

i dont remmember her saying she would try to have you killed?
given how much she lies and uses people id would trust anything out of her mouth

That i have wonderd myself but i doubt we will ever find out.

1 Like

I once liked Sylvanas, but then I realised I wasn’t a girl who desperately had to cling to a so-called “strong independent” female villain

It’s okay to not like Sylvanas, but…

What you said, however, means that you are looking down on girls, thinking of them as inferiors that desperately require a strong independent character or else they won’t ever be at your level.
Well… that’s called sexism.

3 Likes

#morallygrey

Where do you see me generalizing all girls, I just said “a girl”, it wouldnt work with a guy now would it. Looks like your trigger got the best of you :confused: in other words, u mad?

And lets be real that is exactly whats happening.(what i said earlier)

Well kudos to Sylvanas that you have found your ding dong.

She is a great leader :slight_smile:
Our last bulwark against the Void.

2 Likes

I’m not mad, I was trying to call you out on what you said, I would be mad all day everyday if comments like that one got the best of me.
You don’t need to use the term ‘‘all girls’’ or even make a generalization to be sexist, just belittle 1 girl for something about her is enough to say something sexist.

And that last phrase confirms I couldn’t reach you with what I said, you insist on believing on it and thinking it’s absolutely right.

4 Likes

Has nothing to do with sexism, you just either a. Feel the need to be offended because of a natural victim role, or b. Have a messiah complex making you act in ways that no1 asked you to. I saw what type of people are still fans of this character even tho there is nothing likable about her, and its just cringe to the max when i see their ridiculous reasons of liking this trainwreck of a character.

Then again, you didnt say a whole lot my dear, maybe if you didnt let your emotions take control of your writing we wouldve gotten something useful out of your posts.

Ah it’s the usual, the guy explains I’m just crazy and that he didn’t say anything wrong and I’m just very emotional and all those stereotypes to instantly invalidate everything.
Why do I still bother.

2 Likes

The GUY? Oh my gosh this the most sexist thing ive ever seen. Saying all guys explain that you are crazy and emotional is toxic as heck. And you know what thats called? Sexism…